Chapter 158 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 45

"After 12 years of vegetarianism, I can finally start eating meat. Could it be that Yan'er really has the heart to treat me like this?" kiss.

The wet tongue jian licked, causing ripples.

Luo Liyan trembled slightly, and her body softened at once, and shimmering spring water appeared in her water-like apricot eyes.

"Find whoever you like, stay away from me." She opened her mouth, and the soft and greasy tone made her startle, and hurriedly coughed twice and cleared her throat.

"Since it's so hard to hold back, why don't you prepare a few maids?"

Yuchi Che froze slightly, raised his head, looked at her eyes like torches, and asked word by word, "Do you really want me to touch other women?"

The serious attitude was as if the little guy in front of him just nods, and he could immediately marry a two-bedroom concubine.

Although he deliberately provoked himself, Luo Liyan couldn't help but feel annoyed in her heart.

She turned over and pinned Yuchi Che under her body, grabbed the collar of his shirt and said fiercely, "Why, you are so eager to try!"

"How dare you!" Yuchi Che shook his head in fear, but wrapped his arms around her waist, "It's enough to have you. Even if I don't find you, I won't look at other women."

"Beautiful words!" Luo Liyan curled her lips in disdain, "You don't have maids or wives in this mansion, but there are quite a few palace maids in this palace, right? You dare to say that you have never seen it before?"

"I've never seen it on purpose. If it wasn't for that, how could I not have recognized you right away?" Yuchi Che said in a slightly annoyed tone.

Hearing that Luo Liyan felt guilty, her long eyelashes trembled twice, and she didn't dare to look directly into Yuchi Che's eyes.

Even if he stared himself out the day before yesterday, it would be impossible for him to have a half-point impression.

Is she jealous?

Yuchi Che was a little puzzled.

But such a guess made him feel very happy, and his voice was gentle and doting.

"Good, since you don't like those palace maids, then it's fine if you don't see them in the future."

"What do you mean?" Luo Liyan blinked her big eyes and looked at him in confusion.

There are so many palace maids in the palace, and every few steps you will see him, Yu Chi Che wants to make himself happy, so he shouldn't say such unrealistic words.

"It doesn't make any sense." Yuchi Che lifted her up, got off the beauty's couch, and placed it directly on the large carved sandalwood bed, "Go to sleep, it's been a day of tossing today."

"Yeah!" Luo Liyan grabbed the quilt on the side and put it on her body, revealing only a pair of eyes, "Then I'm going to sleep, hurry up and leave."

"Let's go?" Yuchi Che raised his eyebrows in confusion, his eyes were filled with a teasing light, and he took off his clothes little by little, "This is my bedroom, where should I go?"

"Then...then I'll go to sleep in another room." Luo Liyan swallowed while looking at the thin and strong chest, sat up quickly and wanted to get out of bed.

But an inexplicable airflow trapped her in place.

"You are my wife who has been lost for 12 years. Now that we finally meet again, you actually let your husband keep the empty room alone?"

Luo Liyan was so frightened that she hurriedly closed her eyes, but the well-developed bird kept dangling in her mind.