Chapter 15 Tsundere, President, Lightly Pamper 14

Did she think she would let her go?

Mu Lingxi rudely stuffed the notebook computer she had put aside into Luo Liyan's arms .

"You have to redo your company's advertising plan right now."

What?

This advertising case is not owned by her, she is just here to run an errand, why should she do such a thankless thing?

If someone in the company finds out , I'm afraid that after finishing the job, I'll just pack up and leave.

She didn't want to become a homeless person before this task was completed.

Luo Liyan's watery apricot eyes stared round, like a small beast with fried hair.

Mu Lingxi's dark eyes flashed a deep light, resisting the urge to pinch her, he put his fist on his lips and coughed lightly.

[System prompt: Congratulations to the male protagonist, you will be rewarded with 5 golden peas, and the existing favorability is 15. ]

Listening to the system's sudden prompt, Luo Liyan's long eyelashes trembled like a small brush, covering the emotions in her eyes.

Holding the notebook honestly, she rolled to the sofa beside her, and she typed the copywriting as if resigned.

In reality, the villain in his heart was so irritable that he almost overturned the roof.

If this Mu Lingxi's way of developing a good impression of herself is based on her own pain, she is really afraid that she will be able to kill him.

It's a pity that Mu Lingxi didn't notice Luo Liyan's emotional fluctuations, but felt that the keystrokes were accompanied by the flipping of the pages, and the sound was particularly harmonious and pleasant.

This made him feel the peace he had ever felt before.

Time flows quietly, and it looks like the years are quiet.

By the time Mu Lingxi recovered from her heavy work, it was almost time for lunch.

At this time, the office was silent for a long time, and the little man who was supposed to be planning seriously had already fallen asleep on the sofa.

The cherry red lips were slightly open, with a little water light, and the pink tongue was faintly hidden.

Mu Lingxi's body felt numb as if it had been electrocuted.

He narrowed his eyes, looked at Luo Liyan aggressively, and his breathing gradually became heavier.

It wasn't until he heard the coquettish dreaming sound that he suddenly came back to his senses.

I was really bewildered.

This little guy who has only met a few times has made his heart, which has been pure and stagnant for many years, in different waves.

With a wry smile, Mu Lingxi walked to the sofa lightly, took off her suit and put it on Luo Liyan.

Suddenly, a soft ringtone broke the silence of the room, Luo Liyan shivered with fright, her eyes rolled, and she looked like she would not wake up.

Mu Lingxi quickly grabbed the phone that fell on the carpet, pressed mute, and patted her back soothingly with her big slender palm.

"Dude, don't be afraid!" The

low, hoarse voice with a touch of laziness coaxed Luo Liyan back into a deep sleep.

Seeing the words "Aunt Tiger" flashing silently on the phone, Mu Lingxi raised the corners of her lips with interest.

Press the answer button and put it to the ear, and there is a sharp scolding sound from the other end.

"Luo Liyan, I asked you to go to Mu's to deliver a document. It's been a morning and you haven't even reported a phone call. You don't want to do it, do you?"

"What kind of response do you need to hear when that kind of garbage is sent to the Mu's? "The temperature in Mu Lingxi's eyes dissipated into ice, and the deliberately lowered voice could not hide the strong sarcasm in her words.