Chapter 90: The God of E-sports, please don't tease 47

"Thresh, play Thresh, I promise you hook one, the boss kills one!" Jiason shouted excitedly.

But because his voice was too loud, Luo Liyan was so frightened that she clicked OK on Galen's interface.

{Live broadcast room}

I'm an old freak: Damn it, it's rare to see a hero like Garen in God Co's team.

A well-trained barbecued pork bun on the mountain: Haha, even God Co has begun to bring her sister. What is Galen, I'm afraid it's just grass.

I'm the old monster: it must be Cao Cong Lun, or ask Brother Dou to play support? Isn't that being rejected by God Co?

Society you dog smashed: sister paper... woo woo... I feel like I'm lost in love.

The winter solstice has not yet come to the starry sky: Don't you think that the doting sound of the god Co is melting?

Society, you dog: I don't listen, I don't listen! Otherwise, I may suspend my current CP.

A well-trained barbecued pork bun on the mountain: Hahaha... I can guarantee that after tonight, there will definitely be a lot of girls going back to tear down the CP.

——

"Uh... I didn't mean it." Seeing that she had made the wrong choice, Luo Liyan hurriedly raised her hand and looked at Su Xun apologetically.

"It's okay, you can play with anything." Su Xun lowered her eyebrows and smiled, putting her big palm on her head and rubbing it.

The aggrieved little expression and the fluffy touch, like a little milk cat, almost melted Su Xun's heart.

Several people took a peek at the radiant appearance of their boss, and felt that this style of painting was even more frightening than when he usually abused them.

And the rhythm of the live broadcast room has obviously been skewed by the boss's girlfriend fans.

【All】PPL—Yixian Luoying (Hardwind Swordsman): Damn, am I blind? The God Co, who has been hidden, was really caught by you to live broadcast?

[All] PPL—Meng Shen (Wine Barrel): I think my eyes are also blind. I not only saw Co God, but also today's legendary characters. I have a hunch that I can get the head of God Co today.

Uh... Although she also knows that she is a fool, is it really good to say it directly like this?

Luo Liyan's hero was stunned because of the words of the opposing PPL team members.

Su Xun raised her head and looked at her teeth biting her lower lip lightly, her brows forming a hill in displeasure.

The men and horses of the colorful video game fashion also stopped and circled around the rough Galen twice, a pink heart floated out of their heads.

"Pfft!" Luo Liyan couldn't help laughing, her mood finally improved, and she ran down the road again.

Seeing her like this, Su Xun's fingers quickly tapped on the keyboard.

【All】Cola (Shadow Hecarim): You can come and try it.

The arrogant attitude made the black fans in the live broadcast room noisy again.

{Live broadcast room}

E-sports starling: Hehe... What God Co, actually ran into the game to show his affection, no wonder he has to retire early. I'm afraid I've been fascinated by women to the point of being irrational!

A well-trained barbecued pork bun on the mountain: tsk tsk tsk, I smell the thick sour odor emanating from a single dog upstairs.

I'm an old freak: that's right, I'm 23 years old, what's wrong with a relationship? They are playing a match now, not a ranking, and this is obviously here to practice, otherwise how could my Co-God bring a girlfriend.

You are a dog in the society: Although I'm not happy that my Co god is in love, but I'm sorry, my Co god is so awesome, even if I bring my sister, I can carry the audience.