Chapter 45 E-sports God, please don't tease 02

I'm afraid the end will be more terrifying, right?

"I castrated him artificially, I'm afraid of getting my hands dirty." Luo Liyan rolled her eyes in disgust, "Didn't he feel that he was flying up and down, and the little girl in the game was up to him to choose? I You have to let him know that his skills are only a rookie level."

"Are you going to find a power-trainer to abuse him?"

"If you find a power-trainer, am I invincible?" Luo Liyan said softly. A smug, confident smile flashed across his face.

"I have decided to work hard on my skills, and then go to the game to find him solo, whoever loses will delete the account. As far as I know, he spends all his living expenses in college to buy skins in League of Legends , and He also goes out to work from time to time. So it's not too much to say that this account is his own son, and it would definitely make him more uncomfortable to have him delete the account than to kill him." The

words "League of Legends" suddenly slammed into Su Xun's ears. The eyes that are too lazy to seem to have not woken up are as bright as the stars in the sky.

He licked the corners of his chapped lips, secretly poking with joy.

I have secretly liked her for so many years, and I have been suffering from being unable to get close to her. Now she has finally broken into the world she is best at, and I will not let her go anymore.

But there are thousands of players in League of Legends, how could he find her from so many players?

Thinking of this, Su Xun's mood dropped again.

However, fortunately, Lili's phone call is still going on, and maybe she can hear some useful information again.

"Liyan, I think it's more reliable for you to drag that scumbag out and beat him offline." The girl on the other end of the phone sighed heavily, "He is a professional player and a star-studded Telecom One. He's in the area. And his rank is not low, he's already in the first place, and if he starts a live broadcast, he will be a little popular."

"I know he's in Aenioya, but so what, the top two in the whole server . Even the strongest king of the hundred can't get on, so you're still a rookie?" Luo Liyan shrugged nonchalantly.

If it wasn't for the fact that winning the scumbag in League of Legends SOLO had become his own side quest, he could still use a golden finger to abuse him.

However, she believed that if she was as smart as she was, as long as she studied for a few more months, she would be able to catch that scumbag and hang it.

"Forget it, if you want to toss, just toss. By the way, my friends and I are also on the phone. What's your ID? I'll pull you to play in the rankings at night."

"Are you going to take me to lie down and win?" Luo Liyan jumped slightly excitedly.

All the splashes landed on the trouser legs of the man behind her.

Su Xun's eyes were dim, looking at her active like a bunny, her heart was about to overflow with water.

He wanted to rush up, rubbed her head, and told her that he could not only win by following him, but also let her carry the audience.

If you hurt yourself, the head belongs to her.

But he had to hold back, his beloved little girl was too defensive.

As far as he knew, all the boys who had confessed to her over the years were undoubtedly rewarded with a beating.

Although I have specially practiced for this purpose, it is always not good to make her feel disgusted as soon as I get up.

Just bear with it, wait until the game, you can eat her up a little bit by yourself.

Thinking like this , Su Xun couldn't help but grin to the sky.