Chapter 178 The traitor, the cooperation point 65

But his heart was still messed up.

Not daring to stay any longer, he hurried away from the door.

***

"Little Liuzi, you said that Master Clearance won't sell me, right?" Luo Liyan frowned, kicking the thick pink petals under her feet unconsciously.

[People invited you here just to solve the living hell king of the male protagonist, and to confess you, what's so good about him? 】Number 666 asked rhetorically in disgust.

Luo Liyan thought about it too, and finally relaxed.

A gust of autumn wind blew past the petals, and Luo Liyan was fascinated by the beauty in front of her, forgetting the troubles in her heart. She opened her arms, turned in two circles, and let out a chuckle like a silver bell.

"Dare to ask the lady's name?"

Suddenly, a warm and clear voice broke Luo Liyan's carnival, and she jumped up in fright.

Turning around, he saw a handsome young man in a white robe seated in the moon seat, looking at him with gentle eyes like water.

"Who are you?" Luo Liyan took two steps back and looked at him defensively.

Since ancient times, there have been differences between men and women. When a foreigner sees a strange woman, he doesn't take a detour, but instead joins up. He really blinded his face in vain.

And what about the guards?

Don't you know how to stop it?

"I'm really sorry for disturbing Miss, but Miss's demeanor..." The man bent down and gave a nod, before he was interrupted by Luo Liyan.

"If you still want to live, don't say anything and go as far as you want!" Luo Liyan's voice was as cold as water, and the eyes of the man were filled with a bit of anger.

"I adore Miss, and I hope Miss will tell the lintel that I will let my parents come to the house to ask for relatives." The man was very confident in his appearance. Although Luo Liyan's attitude was not good, he felt that this was just her pretence. reserved.

"I already have a husband's family." Luo Liyan was so angry that her liver hurt.

Why are there so many people who come here to die these days?

She couldn't save so much if she wanted to.

"Don't lie to me, girl, you are still a girl with a bun."

"The husband's family that I just settled on is here today with my future husband to see Master Jingkong."

"I haven't gotten married yet, so I still have a chance. I'm the heir of Anqing's government. If you are in the future..."

"What in the future?" Yuchi Che had a gloomy face, exuding a monstrous murderous aura, and walked from behind step by step.

When the man saw the person coming, his legs trembled with fright, and he fell to his knees on the ground.

Luo Liyan was also startled, and secretly screamed to finish!

But there was a hint of anger on his face, and he trotted towards the man who looked like a ghost crawling out of hell.

"Why did you come out so late?" She slammed into Yuchi Che's chest, groaning with a sore nose.

Yuchi Che lowered his head and glanced at her.

After confirming that she was not in serious trouble, she said coolly, "Yan'er is really charming and attractive, but in just half a stick of incense, did you find a rival in love for your husband?"

"Do you blame me for being good looking?" Luo Liyan glared at him angrily, "It's obvious that he has a problem!"

"Well, what Yan'er said is right, it's all his fault!"

Yuchi Che waved his big palm in the air, and the heir of the slumped to the ground flew out and fell heavily to the ground, blood running down the corner of his mouth.

Luo Liyan tore her teeth and felt that if she didn't think of a way, she would probably run out of 50 golden peas again.