Chapter 9 Tsundere President Lightly Pampers 8

He clearly added the lock code. How could that little madman walk out from this apartment that is equivalent to a secret room?

Moreover, there is only one elevator that can go down from my office to the ground floor. Without my fingerprints, the elevator won't move at all.

Couuld it be that everything I've experienced yesterday is nothing more than an illusion?

Mu Lingxi kneaded his forehead in pain. From the corner of his eye he saw the note he had left crumpled on the ground.

Disappeared out of thin air?

Didn't want to see him again?

Mu Lingxi's lips curled up into a cold smile. He loosened up his tie and lazily dropped himself into the sofa.

Luo Liyan, whether you are a person, a ghost or a demon even, what you owe me, even if you fled to the ends of the world, you'll have to come and return it.

***

Outside a towering skyscraper, a delicate young woman in a bright yellow dress holding a thick stack of documents took a deep breath before walking into the building in her glamorous high heels.

"Hello, I am from Tianke Media. I want to see the manager of your advertising planning department." Luo Liyan smiled faintly and handed her business card to the front desk personnel.

The other party receives her card and glances at it casually.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"I don't, but isn't your Mu company currently holding a bidding for the next quarter's advertisement space? Our company believes---"

"Sorry, no appointment no meeting." The front desk personnel arrogantly interrupted her.

Luo Liyan was instantly speechless, and she knew that from the moment Aunt Tiger gave her such a job concerning such an important company like the Mu Company, she certainly knew it wasn't a good thing.

I can't even enter other people's homes.

If it hadn't been for her own two tasks being located at this building, she wouldn't foolishly look for trouble by herself.

"Oh, I say from the moment I walked in, I could smell a fox's smell. It really turned out that something bad came."

Suddenly, a mocking laughter rang in the lobby.

The sound made goosebumps spring over her delicate and soft skin.

It's her!

Luo Liyan slightly narrowed her eyes but didn't turn around.

She smiled at the front desk as if she hadn't heard anything and walked towards the sofa holding the file intending to sit down.

"Why do you have such a thick skin!" Su Yingmo rushed up and grabbed Luo Liyan.

"Do you really think Xinyu will be together with you until death? I told you, he's mine!"

"Let go!" Luo Liyan coldly looked at Suo Yingmo, "I have long given you Han Xiyu. He is just a man who I've been playing with for more than two years. When I can't help but worry how to get rid of it, you arrived, and you were just so happy to pick it up."

"Stop trying to show off! Look at your haggard face it's obvious you've been secretly crying in the past two days." Su Yingmo was annoyed by Luo Liyan's arrogant bravado.

She and Han Xiyu are about to get married and everyone in the company knows.

Who doesn't envy her for finding such a handsome, motivated, and capable boyfriend?

But after seeing Luo Liyan, Su Yingmo woke up from her illusion.

The man who was about to become her husband shouted the name of this woman in his sleep last night.

Just thinking of this her hand squeezed unconsciously.

Luo Liyan frowned uncomfortably and squeezed the back of her hand forcefully and broke away from her restraint. Amid Su Yingmo's painful scream.

"What you mean is that Han Xiyu, after sending a text to me, his girlfriend, reminding me to eat on time was secretly fooling around with you in a hotel. And finally, being caught in act by me?"

Luo Liyan sarcastically looked at her, while holding her aching wrist as her face twisted in disgust at the sight of Su Yingmo.