Chapter 107: E-sports God, please don't tease 64

Everyone knew that if angering Su Xun was just terror, then angering Luo Liyan would only be a double-layer crit damage.

It's just a trivial matter for the boss to regret not returning to the status of a professional player. Maybe it's a good thing , and he will even dissolve LAS directly.

"It's nothing." Su Xun turned around and looked at Luo Liyan, the fierce expression on her face had long since faded away, and she greeted her with a very gentle look.

"Are you hungry ? I'll take you to the ghost street for a snack?"

Luo Liyan took two steps back subconsciously, looking at him and the LAS teammates behind him with suspicious eyes.

"You lied to me!" she said with certainty.

If you listen carefully, it's not hard to hear a hint of disappointment in her tone.

Su Xun's expression froze for a moment, and then he sighed helplessly, "ZZ exposed the matter between me and you on the Internet."

ZZ?

Luo Liyan thought of the boy who looked at her with strange eyes several times, her brows narrowed.

This morning, I was so confused by my big family that I forgot about this person.

Knowing that he hides himself like this every day, it would definitely not be a good thing, but I didn't expect that he would start so quickly.

It seems that if he has any doubts in the future, he must take precautions as soon as possible. If he falls in the same pit twice, that is what a donkey will do. Su Xun watched Luo Liyan pursing her lips tightly without saying a word, her heart was instantly raised in her throat.

He took two steps forward and grabbed her hand, "Li Li, it's alright, those trolls on the Internet won't affect our lives. If you really don't like it, then let's emigrate and go abroad. A place where no one knows us."

The slightly messy speed of speech all revealed his panic at the moment, which made Luo Liyan look at him in confusion. "Have we done anything wrong? Why do we have to go to a foreign country where we are unfamiliar as soon as they spray us?" Luo Liyan pouted and put her hand in front of Su Xun, "What about the post? I'll take a look." Su Xun's eyes flashed a bit of struggle, but he honestly handed over the phone . Luo Liyan flipped her fingers quickly, her face was still light and cloudy, and it darkened a little bit.

ZZ's revelations are basically true, because his own words made Su Xun's S8 fail. In order to chase himself, he got the S9 global championship trophy and directly announced his retirement. The words he used were also very provocative, and he was also a die -hard fan of the Co god and an old player of the League of Legends, which aroused the anger of the netizens. Look at those unsightly comments again, scolding myself and Su Xun like a dog. It was the first time she knew that cursing could have so many tricks. "Don't look at it." Su Xun felt Luo Liyan's rising anger, and covered her eyes with her hands. She blamed herself and felt distressed, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry ! Eyes Choked with words.

I thought I could take Lili away from her parents' harm, but I didn't expect that she was the one who hurt her the most.

If she didn't have herself, how could Lili be attacked by the whole people.

How could such a self bring her happiness?

Why are you guarding her side?

Although he has the ability to suppress all this, and even make this revelation impossible to find on the Internet.

But if something hurts, those people just say it.

What Lili saw, he couldn't make her forget.