Chapter 149 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 36

Yuchi Che's big slender palm slid across Luo Liyan's delicate cheeks a little bit, and suddenly with a force, he pinched her chin and lifted it up.

"But before that, don't you think you have something to explain to me?"

Listening to the gloomy question, Luo Liyan swallowed her saliva in fright, "What should I explain to you? I just went to trouble you once the day before yesterday, and you ruined my reputation so badly, I didn't expect a dignified position . The high-ranking General Yuchi is such a caring person."

"Are you angry?" Yuchi Che's face stiffened slightly, and his tone contained imperceptible tension, "Is it because I didn't recognize you the day before yesterday?"

You're the only one who recognizes the ghost!

We didn't know each other at all back then!

Luo Liyan secretly said something in her heart, but she blinked her eyes innocently, "I don't understand what you mean."

"Heh, you still don't want to admit it?" Yuchi Che's whole body turned sullen in an instant, and a deep madness rose in his eyes, "Why do you pretend that you don't know me? Is it because I didn't look for you right away?"

Luo Liyan's long eyelashes trembled twice like a fluttering butterfly, a dark color flashed in her bright eyes, and then she laughed as if nothing was wrong.

"General Yuchi, what are you talking about, I really don't understand a word."

"Don't you understand?" Yuchi Che bowed his head sullenly and asked in Luo Liyan's ear sullenly.

Fascinated took a deep breath, and he slammed into Luo Liyan's neck, causing her to let out a piercing scream.

"Yuchi Che, you lunatic, let go of me quickly." She kicked the man on her shen forcefully.

"Do you think I will forget this unique taste?" Yuchi Che grabbed Luo Liyan's hand, raised it above his head, and rubbed lightly.

"What kind of smell? What nonsense are you talking about? I just smell like rouge gouache." Luo Liyan blushed with anger at Yuchi Che's behavior.

"Rouge gouache? Let's try it out to see if it's rouge gouache, or a unique body fragrance." Yuchi Che laughed angrily, stood up and hugged her directly.

"You bastard, where are you taking me? Hurry up and let me down!"

"Take you to a place where you give up!"

Yuchi Che said that he didn't bother to walk any longer. With a little toes, he flew up to the roof, jumped a few times, and came to the outside of a low room.

"General!" When the two guards saw him suddenly landed in front of them, they hurriedly knelt to the ground in fright.

"Go away!" Yuchi Che swept towards them with cold eyes like a knife.

"Yes Yes..."

The two of them, who said nothing, kowtowed heavily, and rolled and crawled out of the sight of the two of them.

"As for such an exaggeration?" Luo Liyan looked at the backs of the two fleeing in a hurry, and the cherry red mouth opened slightly inconceivably.

Although Yuchi Che is known as the Living King of Hell, he won't act against his subordinates for no reason, right?

"Are they so good-looking?" Yuchi Che's tail tone was raised slightly, and the threat was full.

"Better than you!" Luo Liyan saw him so arrogant, and she couldn't help but blurt out the words she said.

The surrounding air was instantly frozen like ice.

"Haha..." Yuchi Chepi twitched the corners of his mouth without a smile, and the wooden door of the house shattered instantly.