Chapter 108: E-sports God, please don't tease 65

Luo Liyan held Su Xun's big palm covering her eyes and moved it away little by little.

Then, seeing his doomsday expression, he suppressed the desire to chuckle and looked at him suspiciously.

"ZZ's revelations are all true? Are you really because I did these things?"

Although she already knew about these things, Su Xun didn't, so she still had to pretend to be surprised first. Otherwise, it's not good to be exposed.

Su Xun was stunned for a moment, but she didn' t expect that she would suddenly jump to this question, and Ruyu's face rose with a touch of embarrassment.

He coughed shyly, and finally nod helplessly, "Well, it's all true."

" Why? Why do you like me so much?" Luo Liyan

Su Xun lowered her eyelids, tangled for a while, faintly He asked, "Do you still remember the person you rescued from the mountain 6 years ago?"

"Aren't you the bloody person?" Luo Liyan gasped in surprise, "So You mean, you like me just because I saved you, so you want to promise me?" For some reason

, this assumption made her heart suddenly become dull.

Silently put the mobile phone in Su Xun's hand, Luo Liyan gave him an angry look , "You are not an ancient person, how can you still have such a broken idea."

"This is only part of the reason." Su Seeing that she was really angry, she hurriedly hugged her into his arms.

"我爱你,仅仅只是因为你是你。救我的那个晚上,我是对你心动了。可是让我爱上的,是那个我一直默默暗恋着的你。喜欢你揍人的样子,喜欢Your tone of voice, I like that you are happy because of one thing, and you smile like a child."

He likes Lili too much, the whole beating heart can't hold anything else except her.

So even if his love for her caused her harm, he could only remedy it, but he would never let her go.

"So... Lili , are you willing to be my girlfriend? As long as you give me a chance, I will definitely cherish you and never do anything that you don't like." Su Xun asked cautiously.

Luo Liyan leaned softly on Su Xun's chest, listening to the strong and powerful beating, the whole person was like being soaked in a honey pot, the sweet and greasy feeling was about to melt her. .

"Yeah!" Luo Liyan nodded slightly.

How could he not like this?

I'm afraid that if I give myself a little more time, I will love this excellent and stupid man miserably!

"Really?" Su Xun backed away a little, looking at Luo Liyan with deep eyes like the Milky Way.

People's obsession with one thing is too deep, and it will always become a demon barrier for a long time, and Luo Liyan is like this demon barrier to Su Xun.

So after suddenly getting her affirmative answer, he became a little worried about gains and losses.

" Fake." Luo Liyan looked at Su Xun, who had a somewhat dazed look on her face, and raised her eyebrows jokingly and glared at him.

Su Xun chuckled softly.

Putting one hand around her waist, he picked up Luo Liyan and pecked twice on her soft lips, "I can't go back, you have promised me."