Chapter 180 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 67 (End)

"Ah? Does that mean that Yuchi Che has to live alone in this world again?" Luo Liyan's heart skipped a beat.

A deep resentment surged up in an instant.

【It's almost like this! 】

"Then how do you plan to let me die?" Although she already had the intention of retreating in her heart, she was still curious about what Xiao Liuzi would do.

[Will it be difficult to give birth? Leaving a small bun for the male protagonist is not too miserable. 】

Haha... It's not that Yuchi Che is miserable, but that he is miserable!

As soon as she became a mother, she was about to be separated.

Are you sure Xiao Liuzi didn't come to abuse himself?

"Then you didn't think about the Rebirth Club. If I die and he turns black again, what should I do if I start killing people?" Luo Liyan was so angry that her breathing was a little difficult.

[If this is the case, we can only count your mission as a failure, and then the difficulty of the mission in this world will be upgraded to SSS level, and then the host will be sent to do the rescue mission to turn the tide . 】Number 666's tone is still very flat.

"You can die." Luo Liyan cursed in her heart.

Jealousy almost set her whole body on fire.

The man in front of him was the one who had worked hard to conquer it, so why did he let other women in the end.

This rebirth club is really funny. If he stayed, he wanted to deduct his golden peas. If he didn't stay, he would let other women sleep with her man and abuse her baby.

There are no doors.

"Miss Ben has decided, I want to stay."

【real? In fact, if you don't like it, you really don't need to force it. 】Number 666 is very considerate to persuade.

"Who said I don't like it, I like it very much!" Luo Liyan retorted angrily, "He is rich, powerful, not only handsome, but also devoted to me. I am a fool to live up to his affection. Bar!"

I just don't like his personality of killing innocent people, and I'm even a little scared.

But for such a small problem, she has to bear so much pain in the back, and she doesn't want it.

【you sure? 】Number 666 asked suspiciously.

"Yes and yes." Luo Liyan answered firmly in her heart.

【OK then. 】Number 666 seems to sigh a bit regretfully.

[System prompt: Open the original world time freeze, deduct 100 golden beans from the host, and now there are 725 golden beans. 】

[Dear little nerd, since you chose to stay, after 7 days, I will not be by your side to protect you, you have to be careful. ] No. 666 warned earnestly.

Luo Liyan's whole body froze when she heard its words.

Yuchi Che felt something was wrong with her, so he quickly let go of his embrace and looked at her with concern.

"What's wrong? Is there any discomfort?"

"Standing too much, my feet are numb." Luo Liyan looked at the gentle handsome face in front of her that was almost dripping with water, thinking of his crazy appearance after blackening, she wanted to cry without tears.

"Then let's go back to the manor early. I've already been seen by others. Three days later will be a good day and auspicious day. Let's get married on that day. There will be no recruitment of Jiangshan, but the red makeup is still there." Yuchi Che gently With a smile, he hugged Luo Liyan horizontally.

Woohoo...is she a pig?

How could he forget such a crucial matter that Xiao Liuzi would leave him in seven days?

If there is something wrong with this Yuchi Che, and it turns so black that even he is not pleasing to the eye, wouldn't he be going to die miserably?

So can she regret it now?

[There are no doors! 】Number 666 snorted coldly, 【The hole you dug yourself, you have to walk all the way while kneeling, just be a man with your tail tucked! 】

Woohoo...God is going to kill me!

Luo Liyan roared wildly in her heart and bit Yuchi Che hard, but in exchange for his comforting kiss.

"Be good, bear with it, I'll pinch you when I get in the carriage."

Pinch pinch, who wants you to pinch it!

"Yuchi Che, will you be so good to me all your life?" Luo Liyan's tone was filled with a bit of crying.

"No!" Yuchi Che shook his head.

Luo Liyan's heart was so frightened that it instantly raised to her throat.

But he heard his deep, hoarse voice coming from a distant and ethereal way.

"I will treat you better than I am now!" He said every word very seriously and affectionately, "I will live up to this life."

Luo Liyan didn't know why, her heart was sour, and her eye frame gradually became wet.

What a stupid bad guy!

But what does that matter?

Even though he is ashamed of the whole world, he regards himself as a treasure.

Is that not enough?

Why are you still afraid of him?