Chapter 122 The traitor, the cooperation point 09

After her eyes wandered around Yuchi Che's body, she took out a small piece of cake from her bosom.

"That... do you want to eat?"

The faint fragrance rushed to his face, and Yuchi Che, who was already determined to die, had an unprecedented desire to survive in his heart. He wanted to jump up immediately and swallow the cake in the woman's hand.

But he was dying, but he couldn't even open his mouth.

"Then... do you want to live? If you want to live, just blink." The woman put the cake on her nose and smelled it.

Yuchi Che's heart was lifted in an instant, he was afraid that the other party would directly eat the hope of his own life, especially when he heard the other party's stomach beating "gurgling".

I'm afraid this is also the life-saving food she has saved for a long time, right?

Human nature is selfish, who would give up their hope of living to a stranger?

Yuchi Che sneered in his heart and closed his eyes silently, not wanting to take another look at that piece of cake.

It was like laughing at his daydreaming.

But a cool finger stuck to his lips with a bean-sized pastry grain. With a little force, he pushed his lips and teeth and put the pastry on the tip of his tongue.

Will she really save herself?

Yuchi Che opened his eyes in disbelief, and his cloudy eyes shot like torches at the woman who frowned slightly.

"Your tongue is so dry, do you still have saliva to swallow?" The woman sighed softly and looked at the dark night sky outside the window, "It's over now, shouldn't it be safer?"

She stood up suddenly, "wait for me here, I'll go get you some water."

After speaking, the woman turned around and ran away without even looking at Yuchi Che.

do not go!

Please don't go!

Yuchi Che begged bitterly in his heart, but with the sound of the door being lightly closed, his heart felt like a knife had been stabbed.

Since that woman was kidnapped from the brothel, now is the best time to escape. How could she possibly save herself?

What did you do wrong?

Is God still playing tricks on himself before he dies?

A deep hatred rose in Yuchi Che's heart, but at this moment the door was pushed open again, and the woman tiptoed over to him and squatted down, then placed the cake beside his face.

"If you can't eat it, let me smell it first, and keep your desire to survive until I come back with water. I don't want to run away for you, but neither of them will end well."

Yuchi Che was so startled by the ups and downs that his head was covered, and he could only open his eyes stupidly.

He even had some doubts that he had burned out his brain because of his illness, so that he kept having hallucinations.

But the faint fragrance of the pastry reminded him that it was all real.

I don't know how long it took, the door was pushed open again, and the woman was holding a large bowl and a small package made of silk handkerchief in her hand.

She put some water on her hands, first moisturizing Yuchi Che's chapped lips a little bit, and then squeezed his mouth open and fed the water drop by drop.

At the end, he reached out and touched his tongue, and after confirming that it was normal, he carefully fed him the pastry.

It was not until Yuchi Che finished eating the two cakes that she put all the cakes in the silk parry beside Yuchi Che, and then ran out again with the bowl.

Yuchi Che blinked, his heart sour.

There is the excitement of surviving, and more of it is full of emotion.