Chapter 50 E-sports God, please don't tease 07

"I just think I'm borrowing your money to buy things again, and then go to your house to eat and drink. It's a little too rude."

"Haha..." Su Xun smiled helplessly and indulgently, "Just now I'm so embarrassed, don't you also dislike it? You don't need to be too cautious between neighbors , after all, you have to get along for the rest of your life."

Ah? lifetime?

Luo Liyan was stunned for a few seconds, thinking that he really thought a long way.

However, everyone said this, and if he refused, it would be a little too shameless.

Moreover, the tempation of food is too great.

Luo Blinking her eyes, Luo Liyan hurriedly creamy, "Then I'll disturb you."

Su Xun's home was decorated in a dreaming white European style, and it looked girlish.

, Luo Liyan secretly beat the small drum in his heart, "Liuzi, you say a big man, like this style, and he has good cooking skills, shouldn't he be a GAY?

" Single dog for a lifetime. ] No. 666 hates iron not becoming steel. [Maybe they are trying to cater to the taste of their girlfriends? 】

"You mean he has a girlfriend?" Luo Liyan's eyes widened suddenly, "Oh, you said that a good man these days, why is it not GAY, or the clear grass has the owner."

[Go away! roll! roll! You give me a round yo! 】Number 666 was so angry that he wanted to roll his eyes.

But according to the rules, it has no right to disclose any information to her, and can only scratch its ears there alone.

"What are you thinking? Does it taste bad?" Su Xun looked at Luo Liyan, who seemed to be wandering, and put a piece of braised pork ribs in her bowl, "Try it, what's not good, give me some advice, next I' ll improve it again."

The dishes on this table are all Luo Liyan's favorites, and he has eavesdropped on them for many years, and only came to know of these few.

Taste or something, he thinks there is no problem.

But when he meets the girl he loves, he always hopes to do better.

"No, I just think the decoration of your house is really beautiful." Luo Liyan came back to her senses and hurriedly put the braised pork ribs into her mouth.

The melt-in-the-mouth sensuality and the moderately soft and hard cartilage made her eyes widen instantly.

"Wow, it's delicious!" Luo Liyan squinted her eyes in satisfaction, "Your girlfriend is so happy."

Su Xun, whose tail was complimented a second ago, can be lifted up to the sky, but the next second, she will be frightened by her words. It was like being in an ice cellar.

"I don't have a girlfriend yet ." Su Xun said excitedly.

Before he finished speaking, he saw Luo Liyan looking at him suspiciously, he coughed lightly, trying to calm down.

Then there was a gentle smile on his face again.

"Forgot to introduce myself to you, Su Xun, 23 years old, single, usually runs some small businesses."

His serious attitude made Luo Liyan sit up straight, "Luo Liyan, 21 years old, senior year this year, still Graduating in a month. Uh... jobless at home."

In fact, she is not unemployed, and she is well-known on the Internet for drawing illustrations, comics, and friends around her.

Otherwise, it is impossible to get rid of the control of the parents and live alone.

It's just that the other party is just a neighbor, she doesn't need to explain it too clearly.

Su Xun lowered his eyelids, covering the fleeting loss in his eyes.

He can understand Li Li's reservations. After all, because of her family, she has always been very defensive about people.