Chapter 63: E-sports God, please don't tease 20

However, everything has its own, right?

Cola: Then you play a big mouth, the middle and late stages have developed, the flesh is thick, and the damage is also very scary.

You can play Tamm yourself, so you can eat her into your stomach and protect her.

Just thinking about it was enough to make him feel excited.

Things that can't be done in reality can be satisfied in the game.

Opposite Wucaiji: Let me see...

Luo Liyan scrolled through her lacking hero pool, scratching her head in embarrassment. Just as she was about to tell Cola that she did not have the hero of the Abyss, the email popped up.

Click to open.

The hero of the abyss, and an April Fool's limited pug skin, lay quietly in the mail.

Sender: Opposite Cola

, I am a chicken: Master, you have already brought me to play, and you have given me heroes and skins. If I take it, will it be too rude?

Luo Liyan pointed her fingertips carefully and looked at the computer screen shyly.

Did she step on shit luck today?

Not only did he bump into a great master who didn't dislike his own pit, but he also gave himself a small gift.

Super loving.

Cola: Do you need to be nice to me? You are my person, and it is my responsibility to take you well. Big Mouth is a hero that suits you very well, and the skin can have attributes. What's more, I already have this hero and skin, and I bought it now. If you don't want it, I have no one to give it to.

Su Xun found a reason for herself that only a rookie would believe it, and she laughed very much.

But what does it matter, as long as Lili believes in herself.

The group was opened again, and the two quickly entered the matching queue.

Operating the adorable poodle, Luo Liyan happily circled around Tam, who was wearing the chef's uniform.

Opposite Wucai Chicken (abyss giant mouth): Does the master think it's cute?

Cola (King of the River): Well, you are the cutest!

Su Xun moved her down the road little by little, trying her best not to step on the happy little pug in front of her.

Suddenly, Garen ran past them and went straight to the red dad's position in the wild area.

Cola (King of the River): Galen is on his way, don't touch my apprentice's red.

Miss Laizan (The Power of Demacia): I will assist, and Big Mouth is obviously here to lie down to win, it is more useful to give me the red buff.

What the other party said was very arrogant, Su Xun didn't even think about it, jumped over in a flash, literally swallowed Galen in his stomach, and then took him away from Dad Red's territory.

Cola (King of the River): Apprentice, come, touch red.

Seeing that the smell of gunpowder smoke gradually appeared in the team, Luo Liyan didn't dare to delay any longer.

Miss Laizan (The Power of Demacia): Tam, you are sick! In order to grab my red, even hand in flash.

Cola (King of the River): Go!

Su Xun was very irritable.

He has been in the high-end area for many years, and he has never encountered such a brain-dead teammate in his memory.

Therefore, when dealing with this kind of person, he can't even scold him.

Miss Sister Laizan (The Power of Demacia): Who do you call T, M, and D to get out of here? Everyone go out and report these two people who came to show their affection. We will definitely lose this game. Let's vote when we get 20 points.

Luo Liyan, who was still conscientiously cleaning up the line of troops, saw that she couldn't bear it any longer.

Rolling up his sleeves, he tapped on the keyboard.