Chapter 96: E-sports God, please don't tease 53

"But I'm going to be embarrassed." Luo Liyan felt as if she had been lightly hit by an electric current. She was so numb that she didn't even have the strength to stand, so she could only lean against the wall softly.

As for the sooty?

Just one look can make you pregnant!

"Haha..." Su Xun smiled lightly.

Half-bending down, he stretched out his long arm and pressed against the wall on Luo Liyan's shoulder, and the whole person leaned down.

"Li Li, I think you have to adapt as soon as possible, it's better to be unscrupulous here."

He couldn't wait to see his little girl put down all her grudges and show her claws to herself.

"Uh... Is it really a fire prevention, anti-theft prevention master these days?" Luo Liyan didn't even think about it, and subconsciously replied with a joke, but she was immediately defeated by Su Xun's playful gaze.

"Huh? You only know now!" Su Xun's ending sounded meaningfully, "But it's too late!"

Who's prey is still unknown!

Luo Liyan, who was unwilling to admit defeat, suddenly remembered that during the day, he was still fooling himself, and secretly laughed.

Then he raised his head arrogantly, "Didn't you say you already have a girl you like?"

"Yes, I have liked her for many, many years." Su Xun was very happy and smiled evilly Charming, "Who else do you think besides you?"

"You stop making fun of me here."

Luo Liyan never thought that Su Xun, who had always been timid, was like this. Make no secret of your purpose.

But how would she know that she had already written all her favor towards him on her face.

If Su Xun still doesn't act, then he really deserves to be a single dog with a mother and child for the rest of his life.

"Okay, don't think too much about it." Su Xun reached out and rubbed Luo Liyan's fluffy little head, "By the way, do you want to have some supper?"

"No! I want to lose weight!" Luo Li Yan snorted vigorously.

Then he squatted down, got out from under his arm, pushed open the door without looking back, and jumped in.

"Haha..." Su Xun laughed happily as she watched her back jumping away like a bunny.

His little one is so cute!

But now I don't force her anymore. It will be a long time in Japan, and she will be able to be successfully raised by herself in a short time.

***

"Damn girl! Open the door! Hurry up and open the door!"

It was just dawn in the morning, and an angry roar accompanied by a loud knock on the door woke Luo Liyan, who was sleeping sweetly, from her sleep.

How did they come?

Didn't I drive back that stinky boy Luo Jingze yesterday?

Could it be that he didn't go home after leaving his place yesterday, but went to another place to fool around?

Damn it!

They are really endless, and they can't let themselves have a good day.

Luo Liyan scratched her head irritably, lifted the quilt, rushed to the door in a hurry, pulled the door open, and looked at the pair of men and women who should be called "parents".

"Why are you here?"

"Hmph, our own house, we have to ask for your permission to come?" Luo Mu sneered and reached out to push Luo Liyan away, but Luo Liyan avoided it. .

Luo Mu staggered and her expression became very fierce.

"You little money loser, are you trying to kill me?"