Chapter 114 The traitor, the cooperation point 01

"Miss! Miss is bad!"

A hurried voice broke the silence in the small courtyard, and suddenly woke Luo Liyan, who was leaning on the beauty's couch.

She slowly opened her eyes, and her long phoenix eyes seemed to be looking forward to her because of the misty water.

"Shut up! It's alright, miss, don't blame me for taking you down to play the nonsense again." The girl in the pink dress standing beside her scolded displeasedly.

The little maid was so frightened that her legs trembled, and she knelt directly to the ground, "Miss, Mrs. Wang can't sing your praises to you today."

Her voice was full of crying, which made several people in the room anxious. called out in a low voice.

"What should I do? What can I do? It's half an hour before the auspicious time. If the auspicious time is missed, how can the young lady raise her head in the noble circle of the capital in the future?" Mu Zhi clenched her fists in both hands and went back and forth. Pacing non-stop.

Luo Liyan's face was tense, looking at the alluring face in the mirror, it seemed that she was too shocked by this news and could not return to her senses.

But in reality, his heart was already roaring.

"Liuzi, get out of here!!!"

[Alas, we haven't seen each other for so long, this is the first time to say hello, don't be so intense! 】Number 666 The thief's voice rang out.

"Get out of here, I promise not to kill you! You tell me, why is there still ancient times? I am a dignified modern person, and you actually asked me to come to an ancient times where men are superior to women to complete the task, you think I can't Chopping up the male protagonist with three wives and four concubines to feed the dog?"

[Why is there no more ancient times? Of these three thousand great worlds and three thousand small worlds, there are only things that you can't imagine, and there is no existence without them. And how can you be sure that the male protagonist will have three wives and four concubines? Our male protagonist this time, I am afraid that no one dares to marry his own girl. 】

"What? Did you find a eunuch for me?" Luo Liyan was so frightened that her eyes couldn't help blinking quickly.

[Relax, absolutely 100% pure man. ] No. 666 patted his chest and assured, [I can' t cheat anyone and I can't cheat you, right? 】

"SO?" Luo Liyan snorted distrustfully, "Then why no girl dares to marry him?"

As long as she wasn't a eunuch, she didn't believe that any man in ancient times couldn't marry a wife, or did. Wife does not have three wives and four concubines.

[It is said that he can eat people. 】Number 666 said mysteriously.

"Go away! You can tell me how far you can go right now." If

even a three-year-old child can't lie, Xiao Liuzi actually wants to lie to himself.

It is an omniscient and omnipotent system, and it even came to talk to her about such a problem.

[Don't do this, it will hurt feelings! 】Number 666 slandered and hit haha.

[Okay, stop teasing you. As for the male protagonist of our interface, he just turned 20 and has not yet been married, nor does he have any cinnabar moles, Bai Yueguang and the like. The more troublesome thing is that he has a bad temper, and he likes to kill if he disagrees. Two years ago, there were also people who wanted to match him, but those girls were either dead or disabled, so this problem was handed over to our Rebirth Club to deal with.】

"You mean that all the girls who want to marry him have been dealt with by him? So... do you think that I am indestructible, or am I like a cat with nine lives?" Like this big devil, you should let him die alone." Luo Liyan protested strongly.

**************************************** *********

[The male protagonist in this world is a cultivated paranoid! ] [The male protagonist in this world is a cultivated paranoid! ] [The male protagonist in this world is a cultivated paranoid! ]

emmm... important things to say three times!