Chapter 25: Tsundere, President, Lightly Pamper 24

"Uneasy and kind, so what, are you trying to reject me?"

It just so happened that I was also uneasy and kind to you.

Luo Liyan snickered in her heart, if she had a small tail, it would be lifted to the sky now.

But she still put on a strange look on her face, and said timidly, "I... I just owe you some money, I don't sell my body."

"Who told you to sell your body?" Mu Lingxi Frowning, he looked at the little guy in his arms a little speechlessly, "There are so many wild ideas , why don't you use them at work?"

"Then who asked you to restrict my freedom in life? It's not that I won't pay you money. "Luo Liyan hummed proudly.

"How do I know if you will disappear suddenly?" Mu Lingxi raised her eyebrows, her tail slightly raised.

The meaning of that threat warning is self-evident.

Sure enough, he saw a trace of panic and a guilty conscience in Luo Liyan's bright eyes like Xinghe.

With pursed lips, he turned over and sat up from Luo Liyan's body, rubbing his frown with a headache.

It seems that the little guy knows something, but he has the heart to hide it from himself.

Is he not enough for her to trust?

Mu Lingxi smiled helplessly, "Don't worry, I won't force you to say anything you don't want to say in the future."

Ah?

Luo Liyan blinked, not understanding how he suddenly became so good at talking.

But as long as she can successfully bring the problem of her sudden disappearance to the past, she is very satisfied.

"But I still have to go to work."

"That broken company will cease to exist in a few hours. Do you still expect to get severance when you go back?" Mu Lingxi smiled lightly, and her tone returned to calm. , with a hint of sarcasm.

"Ah? I'll get my salary in a week, how can it just fall apart?" Luo Liyan cried out in distress, then stared at Mu Lingxi like a police dog, "You're honest. Confess, is it your trouble ?"

Uh...is it so obvious?

Mu Lingxi touched her nose with a guilty conscience. She wanted to find a reason to excuse herself, but when she met Luo Liyan's straight eyes, he couldn't say a single lie.

Finally , he had to cough twice in embarrassment.

"I said I knew it was you bastard!" Luo Liyan angrily grabbed the cushion behind her and threw it on Mu Lingxi.

Fortunately, the bell from the computer rescued him in time.

After straightening her suit, Mu Lingxi pushed the notebook on the coffee table to Luo Liyan.

"You play first, I'll have a sex meeting."

Looking at the back of him fleeing, Luo Liyan's heart was sweet, and the curvature of the corners of her mouth became bigger and bigger.

Actually he's pretty cute.

Time passed quietly, and the supervisors who participated in the ** meeting this time found that the always strict president had become very easy to talk. Even one or two small mistakes were mentioned lightly, and then they were let go.

Looking at the ** who was hastily hung up, the supervisor on the other end of the computer looked at each other.

Did something good happen at the head office?

It's just their guesses, and Mu Lingxi doesn't care.

Lightly walked to Luo Liyan who was looking at something on the computer, a donkey's recruitment page broke into his sight without warning.

An inexplicable anger rose.

He reached out and closed the screen forcefully, "You're in such a hurry to leave me?"