Chapter 3 Tsundere President Lightly Spoils 2

"Little Six, did the male lead come by himself by car?" She poured the whiskey in her hand into her mouth violently, and the pungent taste choked her into a violent cough.

Her head felt faint by the strong alcohol.

[Of course, and he hasn't touched any alcohol so far, he probably wants to drive back by himself.]

"Hey..." Luo Liyan laughed maliciously like a thief with a smile, "You quickly give me his license plate number to tell me."

[Are you sure you want to use a golden finger so soon. But you have no golden peas, why should I even let you use it?]

"Anyway, I can only use it once a day, not using it today is such a waste." Luo Liyan sighed and patiently, "Moreover, I'm all yours, why are you afraid I would be a deadbeat?"

[You robber!] Number 666 was so angry, but she couldn't refuse the reasonable request of her host, [Mu Lingxi's license plate number is XXXXX, remember you owe me 10 golden peas, but you must pay it back!]

"Calm down, can't you just keep your own account." Luo Liyan nonchalantly waved and plunged into the rickety elevator.

I don't know if this fate is destined, her little pink car just parked right across Mu Lingxi's white Aston Martin.

Forcibly suppressing the urge to vomit in her chest, with a kick to the end, she slammed her small car onto Mu Lingxi's car.

***

Mu Lingxi's thin and cold lips pressed tightly into a straight line, looking displeased at his newly bought supercar.

A little pink car slammed into the car door, and the position under the car window was completely recessed.

But the perpetrator was biting her finger dimly, looking at himself with a smirk.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't do it on purpose. I will compensate you for all the damages I caused to your car. Please don't call the police and the insurance company, OK?" Luo Liyan put her hands together in front of her chin, pitifully looking at Mu Lingxi.

"Compensation? Are you sure you would only lose money for drunk driving?" Mu Lingxi frowned slightly. He looked in disgust at the drunk woman who couldn't even straighten her body.

Oh, anyone can really get a driver's license!

She ran to drive in such a state, she was looking for death. Moreover, she might even hurt innocent people.

"I... I didn't mean it. My foot slipped." Luo Liyan pouted, half ashamed and half coquettish, "It's not a big deal, I will pay you more money!"

"Pay more?" Mu Lingxi's face was so dark that the ink dripped, "Do you think I will let you off with this bit of money?" After living for so many years, this was the first time he met someone that he had wanted to use money to dump himself.

"Are you despising me?" Luo Liyan helped the car door and slid out, "I have money!"

Reaching out her hand inside the small bag, she took out a bank card and flung it on Mu Lingxi's face.

"Here you go! This stinking boyfriend's money should be left to other stinky men."

[System prompt: Due to the decline of the male protagonist's favorability, you have been deducted 5 golden peas.]

Luo Liyan frowned, then started whimpering like a little beast again.

"You are all bad guys, you all bully me!"

Mu Lingxi's handsome face was tightly stretched, and the black ink could drip out.

"Looking for death!" He cursed in a low voice and pinched Luo Liyan's neck fiercely.

The grip was so strong that she instantly had troubled breathing.