Chapter 20: Tsundere President, Lightly Pamper 19

The closed door was suddenly pushed open, and Luo Liyan was startled by a sharp roar.

She turned around and saw a bag smashed towards her face.

He hurriedly took two steps back and avoided the critical strike.

However, in these two steps, she just stepped on an unspeakable place in Han Xiyu.

The scream that pierced the eardrum sounded for a few seconds, and then there was no movement at all.

"Xiyu!" Su Yingmo's distressed face was distorted, and she rushed towards Luo Liyan without thinking, "You bitch, I'm going to rip your skin off!"

"You are both crazy. Right!" Luo Liyan's two eyebrows were twisted together like a caterpillar, "Breaking into my house without my consent, and wanting to kill me?"

Su Yingmo staggered two steps and stared fiercely. Luo Liyan seemed to want to eat her, but she didn't do anything.

Although she is coddled, she is not stupid, she can naturally see that Luo Liyan has practiced a few times.

"In that case, let's let the police judge." Su Yingmo smiled coldly.

There was a gleam of calculation in the bottom of his eyes, but he was complacent and thought that Luo Liyan didn't find anything.

"You can do it yourself." Luo Liyan shrugged nonchalantly.

I am not the original owner of this body, so I cannot be fooled by her.

After a while, several police officers and medical staff rushed in and carried Han Xiyu, who had fainted, out.

"Little girl, with such a ruthless hand , my heart is too poisonous."

One of the policemen said with a sullen face and disapproved, and took out the handcuffs to handcuff Luo Liyan.

"Why did you bring me this?" Luo Liyan frowned the two curved willow leaves like an earthworm .

"I just went to the police station to cooperate with the investigation. Although it wasn't me who reported the case, it was actually the two of them who broke in illegally. The man on the ground wanted to molest me even more. I was just self-defense.

" The policeman snorted sarcastically, "You knocked this guy out, so can it be considered self

-defense?" "I only touched him once, and he fainted because this woman wanted to attack me, and I was there. I accidentally stepped on him when dodging." Luo Liyan pointed at Su Yingmo and said confidently.

"If you just want to take me back to the police station with handcuffs, then I can only cooperate with you if I get a lawyer first."

Hearing these somewhat threatening words, several police officers silenced together.

It's not that I'm here to go through the motions and vent my anger on behalf of the rich lady.

Why does this common man also have a lawyer?

"Don't listen to her nonsense, just look at the place where she lives, she can't possibly hire a dedicated lawyer." Seeing that the person she called was hesitant, Su Yingmo hurriedly wanted to Debunking Luo Liyan's lies.

"I can't afford it, but Mu Lingxi has it! If you treat me like this, he will definitely stand up for me."

Luo Liyan said these words with a guilty conscience.

Although Mu Lingxi had some good feelings towards him, she had disappeared in front of him inexplicably twice in a row.

The ghost knows if he will treat himself like a monster.

"Heh, you're really a bullshit and you're not afraid to flash your tongue." Su Yingmo laughed so much that everyone trembled, "Who in country Z doesn't know that Mu Lingxi, the president of the Mu family, is notoriously unfeminine. How dare you flirt with his name outside."