Chapter 72: E-sports God, please don't tease 29

Luo Liyan bit her lower lip lightly, her big watery eyes twitching in circles, but she was never embarrassed to look at Su Xun.

"We are neighbors, and we all live alone. Of course, we need to take care of each other more." He couldn't help but laugh out loud, but the smile on Su Xun's face couldn't be restrained.

Then, without waiting for Luo Liyan to answer herself, her fingers as slender as green and white jade went directly into the imported salmon.

"By the way, do you like to eat sashimi? If you like, you can make a little bit for supper." After a

while, Su Xun thought that Li Li didn't like the taste of mustard very much.

"By the way, I have a secret sauce recipe myself. I think sushi is more suitable for the taste of Chinese people than mustard. Would you like to try it?

" A beautiful piece of salmon was put into the shopping cart, and she came to her senses.

Unexpectedly, Su Xun could understand herself so well, and the pits she dug one after another were all temptations that she could not refuse.

Black belly!

Stupid!

Secretly complaining in her heart, Luo Liyan had no intention of rejecting the opportunity for the two to develop their relationship, so she nodded hastily.

"Then don't waste it, I can't eat much."

"It's okay, I'll eat what you can't finish, don't worry about wasting food." The indulgence and pampering in Su Xun's eyes are so sweet that they can melt people into them. .

With such an excellent appearance and such a Su's expression, many passing girls secretly took out their mobile phones and took pictures.

A few hours later, our Co god once again refreshed the hot search list on Weibo.

Of course, this is something.

At this moment, Su Xun's already excited expression was about to collapse.

Although everything has been calculated, the countless times of no illness have made his heart be covered by despair.

In countless sleepless nights, he tossed and turned to suppress the darkness in his heart with his little perseverance and reason.

And this sudden emergence of hope is like a dying person. After getting hope, all the madness in his body poured out in an instant.

He desperately needs to do something to vent this chaotic emotion.

But in the end, he just took a deep breath, his big palm trembled slightly, covering Luo Liyan's head, and he took it back without stopping.

"Is there anything else you want to buy?" Su Xun asked softly.

"No more." Luo Liyan shook her head and squeezed her small bag tightly.

She only brought 200 yuan with her when she went out. She thought that buying a fruit should not cost much, but now the things here are only 1,000 yuan.

Why can't she endure it for two more days, and then make it up after the salary is paid?

Luo Liyan was a little annoyed, looking at the cashier counter that was getting closer and closer, her heart almost reached her throat.

Perhaps it was because her expression was too heroic, which made it difficult for Su Xun, who had been following her, to guess what she was thinking.

He wanted to tease her again, but Luo Liyan's expression that she was about to cry finally made him give up with a bitter smile.

Half-bending down, Su Xun and Luo Liyan looked directly at each other, and there was a spring light that could drown people in their eyes.

"It's just one more supper at night. In fact, you don't have to be so swearing at home."

"But you eat such expensive things, but you don't grow any meat. Isn't it a bit of a loss?"