Chapter 128 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 15

See if he dares to bully himself in the future.

Xu Shi sensed Luo Liyan's peculiar gaze, Yuchi Che's ears flushed slightly, and he tucked his legs to one side awkwardly.

Only then did Luo Liyan restrain her evil thoughts, and seriously wiped his wound and applied medicine.

"By the way, little bun, I've known you for so long, and I still don't know what your name is?" Luo Liyan put on Yuchi Che's tunic, and disliked it and spread the tunic aside to see through the smell. asked casually.

"Yuchi Che." He answered crisply.

Luo Liyan seemed to be startled, she took two steps back abruptly, avoiding his little face leaning on her arm, and looking at him with horror.

"Yuchi Che! You said your name was Yuchi Che?"

"Sister, what's wrong with my name?" Yuchi Che looked carefully at Luo Liyan who seemed to have seen a ghost, and the muscles all over his body tightened.

What's wrong with your name?

Could it be that my sister has heard about her own destiny from the mouth of that stinky old man, so she will...

Yuchi Che didn't dare to think further, closed his eyes in despair, and his whole body trembled slightly.

If you look closely, you can still see a little bit of sparkling tears in the corners of his eyes under the moonlight.

This made Luo Liyan's heart a little unbearable, who still wanted to put it on.

With a long sigh, she hugged Yuchi Che, who was still a little bun, into her arms and patted his back soothingly.

"I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, it's none of your business, it's just that I encountered a small problem."

Yuchi Che smelled the faint fragrance of Luo Liyan's body, and took a deep breath in fascination, as if to engrave this smell into his memory.

"Is there any trouble with that sister?"

"You're still young, don't think too much." Luo Liyan sat on the thatched pile, and then patted the seat next to her, "Go to sleep and rest, you have to recover from your injury, we will have it tomorrow. Try to run away."

Yuchi Che bit his lower lip tightly, and he had too many questions in his heart, but looking at the light blue color under Luo Liyan's eyes, he finally didn't ask anything, and lay down next to her honestly.

The little hand quietly dragged Luo Liyan's clothes, as if she was afraid that she would suddenly throw herself away.

It wasn't until she fell asleep that Yuchi Che propped his head up and stared at her brows with burning eyes, with a crazy and stubborn expression.

Now that she has come to her own world, she will never leave.

I will work hard to grow up, work hard to become stronger, and protect her prosperity forever.

He knew that she, like those people, liked cute and well-behaved children, and now she was just being so kind to herself because she was seriously injured.

But as long as she gave herself a little more time, she would be able to pretend to be what she liked.

As long as she doesn't leave him, even if she becomes the kind of sanctimonious hypocrite he hates the most, he can still be happy.

"Well..."

Luo Liyan stretched her waist and woke up faintly from her sleep.

This time, she slept very sweetly, and she felt as if she had been beaten with blood.

She tilted her head slightly, and she saw a pair of eyes that were like deep valleys and clear pools, flashing with a strange light.

"You haven't slept, haven't you?" Luo Liyan asked in a low voice, listening to the sound of people walking by outside.

"I woke up after I slept." Yuchi Che took a basin of water, wet the towel and handed it to Luo Liyan.