Chapter 131 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 18

"Little Bun, we are living and dying together, how could I not want you in the future!" Luo Liyan slapped Lieutenant Chi Che's forehead with a haha, and hurriedly picked up the golden sore medicine to put medicine on his little hand.

"You're lying!" Yuchi Che looked at the guilty conscience flashing in her eyes, his voice soft but firm, "Why did you abandon me? Why am I not good enough? I will definitely be obedient in the future. Listen to you, so please don't abandon me, okay?"

"You're still young, you won't understand." Luo Liyan sighed helplessly, "Life is full of joys and sorrows. If I marry someone in the future, I won't be able to take you with me. But don 't worry, II will entrust you to a reliable and reliable person, and I will visit you regularly."

married?

Is she abandoning herself for this reason?

Yuchi Che looked at Luo Liyan calmly, without arguing whether he was happy or angry, "Does my sister have a favorite son?"

"No, what are you thinking about at a young age?" Luo Liyan chuckled and shook her head.

"Then why did elder sister marry someone she doesn't like?" Yuchi Che asked reluctantly.

He felt as if a beast was trapped in his heart, about to roar out.

It's a pity that he was thinking about how to make Yuchi Che accept Luo Liyan who was about to separate, but he didn't realize his dangerous mood at this time.

"Marriage has always been the order of the parents, the matchmaker's words, how can I call the shots."

"But after the fact that my sister was kidnapped into the brothel for two days is known, I'm afraid no one will come to propose marriage again, right?" Yuchi Che's small face gradually sank, and Luo Liyan's sinister tone made Luo Liyan unbelievable. Looked up.

"Only the two of us know about this. If you don't tell me, I won't tell you, how would they know?"

"But there can be no permanent secrets in this world. Before my sister gets married, it's just a matter of being known to others. If this matter comes out after she gets married, how should you deal with it?" Yuchi Che's eyes were full of coldness. Looking at Luo Liyan.

The familiar breath made her heart skip two beats.

Is he... is he threatening himself?

Luo Liyan suppressed the consternation in her heart, as if she didn't notice anything, and smiled helplessly.

"I was trapped in a brothel, no matter if I was found out before or after I got married, if it was serious, I would have died of illness.

"Then sister, if you don't want to get married, don't go home. Isn't it okay for us to depend on each other forever?"

"Aren't we eloping like this?" Luo Liyan's round apricot eyes turned into two crooked stars and moons, "Everyone elopes for the handsome young man, but I am for you, this little bun. Don't you want to be laughed at?"

"I'll be better than everyone in the future..." Yuchi Che said subconsciously, only half of the words were spit out, then he suddenly stopped, and his pink and tender face flushed slightly.

It was only now that he realized what the beast was hiding in his heart!

He wants to marry his sister!

I want to trap her in my backyard and never let anyone see her again!

I want her to be with me day and night!

"I know that Xiao Baozi will definitely be a graceful and turbid son of Shijia in the future, but at that time, my sister was old. What if you marry a daughter-in-law in the future and dislike me eating and drinking at your house?" Luo Liyan teased. He pinched Yuchi Che's little face.