Chapter 196-200: There is always a top student who wants to tease me

The unfamiliar touch that he had never experienced before made Jun Yexuan look a little gloomy, and he couldn't help but walk a little faster, but he still looked elegant and calm.
  It was as if what he was carrying was not a girl weighing over 100 pounds, but a fluttering quilt.
  Luo Liyan quietly raised her head and looked at Jun Yexuan's smooth chin. Thinking of the numbers she saw when she passed by the scale this morning, her face was full of despair.
  They say a good girl is no more than 100 pounds, even if she weighs 2 pounds more, that's still a lot.
  Not to mention she has small breasts.
  If she had known she shouldn't have eaten today's breakfast, it would have saved some weight.
  "What's wrong with her?"
  The school doctor raised her eyelids and asked in a familiar manner when she saw the boy's gloomy face and the girl's shy look.
  Little girls these days use these two tricks to attract the attention of boys.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  Therefore, scenes like this will be staged in campus rooms from time to time, and most of them are just moaning for no reason.
  What's more, it is well known in the school that this little girl named Luo Liyan pursues Jun Yexuan, a high-quality idol and the school idol.
  Unexpectedly, she finally made some substantial progress when she was about to graduate, so let her enjoy it more.
  "My leg was injured." Luo Liyan licked her dry lips and whispered.
  "Roll it up and let me take a look." The school nurse stood up slowly.
  Jun Yexuan's face darkened a bit as he watched his actions, and he suddenly regretted why he had to send this annoying guy to the infirmary with a fever in his head.
  Haven't you been pestered enough?
  Finally, she had some signs of giving up, so as not to let herself ignite her hope again.
  Jun Yexuan threw Luo Liyan onto the bed somewhat roughly, put his hands in his pockets, and quietly stepped aside.
  Bo Liang's lips pursed into a straight line.

"Help her roll up her trouser legs and let me take a look."
  As soon as the school doctor said these words, Luo Liyan felt a knife-like gaze piercing her.
  She got excited and hurriedly lifted up her trouser legs.
  "No... don't bother Mr. Jun, I can do it myself."
  The shocking redness and swelling made the school doctor gasp.
  He thought it was just a little girl's innocent moaning, but he didn't expect it to be so serious.
  "How did you get hurt?" the school doctor asked again in a serious tone.
  "I accidentally fell down." Luo Liyan replied without thinking.
  "Nonsense!"
  Her answer caused the other two people to scold her harshly.
  The school doctor looked at Jun Yexuan in surprise.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  I thought he didn't care, but I didn't expect him to care a lot.
  It's great to be young!
  Under the teasing gaze of the school doctor, Jun Yexuan turned his head a little irritably and stopped looking at Luo Liyan.
  Only a devil would care about this annoying guy.
  If it weren't for the fact that she and his little hairball were terribly injured, he wouldn't even bother to look at her.
  "Your leg was obviously hit hard by an external force, and it was left untreated for a long time. It's really nonsense." The school doctor's tone was a bit stern, and he pinched the red and swollen wound with his hand.
  The bone-chilling pain made Luo Liyan gasp, and beads of sweat appeared on her forehead.
  Jun Yexuan listened to the school doctor's words and then looked at Luo Liyan's reaction, his eyebrows tightly knitted into a small mountain.
  Is there really such a coincidence in this world?
  It was also an external impact, and it was also not dealt with.