Chapter 111 Fanwai 01

In the crowded venue, everyone kept discussing with the people beside them in a low voice.

Luo Liyan watched the two foreigners beside her constantly discussing the god of co, and she proudly raised the light sign in her hand higher.

Suddenly, the big screen in the middle of the venue lit up, and a handsome face like God's most perfect masterpiece appeared on it.

"Hello God Co, the finals are about to begin, are you nervous now?" the host said with a smile.

The whole person can't wait to stick to Su Xun's body.

Su Xunben's expressionless face turned sharp in an instant.

He took a big step to the side without even thinking about it, and the hostess's expression instantly became very embarrassing.

"Hehe, I didn't expect our God Co to pay so much attention to the distance between people."

"I just pay attention to the distance between me and women, too close a distance will make my girlfriend unhappy." Su Xun's low voice did not carry Any trace of emotion rang out.

There was a tidal wave of screams throughout the venue.

"Wow, God Co is so sassy."

"His girlfriend is so happy."

Was this dog food madman on purpose?

Hearing everyone's amazement, Luo Liyan bit her lower lip, her face flushed with shame.

This bastard Su Xun always likes to say such things in public, so that he is now a tigress recognized by the Internet name of country Z.

Now even when he goes abroad to compete, he has to say this on purpose. Is it because he thinks that his bad reputation is not loud enough?

"Oh, our God Co is here to distribute dog food for free again. How can we single dogs live?" The hostess froze, and she just pulled out a smile and went to fight with Su Xun.

Now she is all kinds of envy, jealousy, and hatred. Such a handsome man is not only skilled, but also dedicated, and there is no possibility of wanting to play together.

More importantly, she was blatantly rejected on such an occasion today, and she could only imagine what she would be criticized for online.

It was really impulsive, and underestimated Co's inhuman ability.

But no matter what, this pre-match interview continues.

" We've said a lot of off-topic things. I don't know how our God Co is feeling now?

" Got the call.

The hostess took a deep breath in silence, and clenched her hand down, and her mood always calmed down.

"Then what do our Gods expect from the next game?"

"Win the MVP of every game and carry the audience." Su Xun straightened her body and stared at the camera.

Last night, he and Lili watched the video of another team's game and analyzed the strategy. She even boasted that the opponent's AD won the MVP for 60% of the team, which is super handsome.

Hehe... How handsome can a defeated general be?

He still won the MVP and accounted for 90% of the team.

But this kind of thing, he will not use the words to prove it.

Today, in this arena, he will hit the opponent's AD until he hides under the tower and trembles.

He will win the MVP of every game, proving to Lili that her man is the most powerful person on this stage.

Therefore, her eyes only need to look at herself, and it is enough to cheer for herself.

As for the others, you can simply ignore them.

It's a waste of time anyway.