Chapter 113

"Wow, HG was beaten and cried."

Luo Liyan raised her head subconsciously and looked at the big screen.

Yesterday, AD, who was praised by himself, was sitting lonely and wiping tears.

She twitched the corners of her mouth in embarrassment.

What about this vinegar jar?

He was an ADC in the bottom lane, and went to catch the jungler on the opposite side of him. He was killed as soon as he came out of the tower in 3 rounds, and was killed twice by the tower.

People who didn't know thought they had eloped with AD.

Luo Liyan complained secretly in her heart, and the big screen on the field suddenly switched to the awards stage.

Su Xun stood with a cool expression holding the trophy, surrounded by LAS members.

I don't know if it's because the female host just now was too badly complained. At this moment, a man and a woman standing on the stage can no longer see the figure of the female host just now.

"God Co has successfully won three MVPs, and won the championship in the S9 season. How do you feel now?"

"I'm very happy." Su Xun thought about it and said lightly.

But the expression on his face was a calm look, and it looked very insincere.

"Uh..." The expressions of the two hosts were stunned for a moment, but they still laughed happily, "Then our God Co, do you have anything to say now?"

Su Xun raised her eyebrows and glanced at LAS's. The manager, after getting his affirmative answer, raised a doting and affectionate smile on his face.

Suddenly he reached into his trouser pocket, took out a pink diamond ring, and knelt on one knee on the ground.

The host took a deep breath, but quickly came to terms with it and raised the microphone to Su Xun's mouth.

"Li Li, will you marry me? From now on, no matter what happens, you will always be right. What you say is what I like, what you hate is what I hate. I don't smoke. , I don't drink, I won't take you to parties with others. I'm in charge of making money to support my family, doing laundry, cooking, and taking care of my children. You only need to be in charge of being beautiful and beautiful."

This bastard actually finished this one!

Luo Liyan covered her hands with her hands, so moved that crystal tears kept rolling in her eyes.

"Promise him! Promise him!"

There was a thunderous shout from the field.

Suddenly a beam of light shone on Luo Liyan's body, and her appearance of crying or not was printed on the big screen.

Someone was busy with a microphone and ran towards her in small steps.

Luo Liyan quickly reached out and covered it.

Although her photos have long been picked up by powerful netizens, she and Su Xun often post photos together on Weibo to abuse dogs.

But now he looks so ugly.

"Excuse me, Miss Lili, are you willing to promise to marry our God Co?" The host's voice sounded very excited.

Luo Liyan took a deep breath, put down the hand covering her face, and looked at the camera with a smile.

"It's not impossible to marry him, but he has to promise me a condition."

"Li Li, tell me, even if it's 10,000 conditions, I'm willing to accept it." The smile on Su Xun's face became stronger and stronger . , said it very condoningly.

"You have to take on your beauty as a flower." Luo Liyan blinked her eyes coquettishly like a little fox.

"Okay! I'm in charge of supporting the family, and I'm also in charge of being beautiful. Then Lili, are you willing to marry me?" Su Xun asked affectionately,

"I do!"

Luo Liyan nods vigorously, and then saw the deep The man who loves him runs towards him with the colorful ribbons all over the sky.

Glory and prosperity.