Chapter 5 Tsundere President Lightly Pampers 4

The sour smell filled the elevator instantly, and the blue veins on his forehead bulged out in anger.

[System prompt: As the male lead's favorability drops, 10 golden peas will be deducted.]

"Woman, are you wishing for death, right?" Mu Lingxi choked back his anger, gritting his teeth to say.

"It's none of my business, it's you who makes me feel uncomfortable!" Luo Liyan retorted vaguely.

She reached out and lifted the corner of his suit and wiped it on her mouth. She frowned in disgust.

Really hard!

Not comfortable at all!

Feeling the movements behind his back, Mu Lingxi guessed what she did, and his hairs stood up in disgust.

[System prompt: Because the male lead's favorability drops again, you have been deducted 5 golden peas. Now you owe the rebirth club 30 golden peas.]

"Idiot, if your favorability is deducted by 100 gold beans, this world's mission will automatically be declared a failure!"

System 666 anxiously snarled after the system's prompts icy sound.

Luo Liyan rolled her eyes in contempt.

This little six is really unreliable, and the rules of the game are not clear.

However, even so, she chose to do this.

Bad impressions are not that terrible, but the worst is not to have any impression.

As her thoughts flowed, Mu Lingxi had carried her into Mu's top floor.

An eye-catching high-end apartment with black and white decoration style, which is cold and unpopular.

Mu Lingxi didn't even bother to take off her clothes before he threw her into the bathtub.

The moderate temperature water flowed out immediately.

Luo Liyan's head softly leaned on the pillow, so drunk that she couldn't even open her eyes. She chirped twice and fell asleep deeply.

Under the dim light, a pink halo glowed on that delicate white face.

The small cherry mouth was slightly open, shining with a little water. Tempting people and couldn't help but want to lean over and taste it.

As soon as he thought of this, Mu Lingxi's sword eyebrows scrunched together.

Hell, what kind of beauty I have never seen, to think I would be interested in a drunkard.

[System prompt: Congratulations, the hero is finally excited. Reward 5 small golden beans. Keep up the good work!"]

Luo Liyan secretly opened her eyes a tiny bit, looking at Mu Lingxi's back to herself. He did not shy away from taking off all his clothes and walked straight into the shower room right next to the bathtub.

Damn, this exhibitionist!

Even if his figure was really superb, was it really good to be exposed like this in front of a girl you just met?

The president of the needle eye is not good!

Luo Liyan cursed bitterly in her heart but suddenly seemed to have thought of something and grinned slyly.

When Mu Lingxi finally recovered his spirits and walked out wrapped in a bath towel, the empty bathtub made his deep eyes stare like copper bells.

Three steps and two steps to the bathtub, the girl who made his heart throb, as if losing all signs of life, sank motionlessly to the bottom of the tub.

She wouldn't die just like this, right?

Mu Lingxi's heart was inexplicably grabbed. The slender arm plunged into the water to fish her out.

[System prompt: The male lead has a heartache. Reward 10 golden peas.]

"Hey, are you okay?" He reached out and patted Luo Liyan's face, seeing no response. The index finger explored her nasal breath.

Not breathing anymore?

There seemed to be a muffled thunder flashing in Mu Lingxi's mind, and he froze in a daze.