Chapter 66: E-sports God, please don't tease 23

Cola (King of the River): Want to tease my apprentice? you too? This game is over, come solo!

Miss Laizao (The Power of Demacia): Hehe, with a name similar to God Co, do you really think you are a god? Dragon King, when the fight is over, let's go and destroy him together.

Luo Liyan felt that she was about to cry, she just wanted to play a game, how did she get to the point where she was jumping up and down?

She has been in this world for more than 6 years, and she has never realized that she still has the potential for such a slap in the face?

[Hehe... idiot, if you want to be a celebrity, you must first have a man who can harm you, right? 】The sudden voice of number 666 startled Luo Liyan.

"What do you mean?" Her delicate eyebrows came together slightly, and she thought about the number 666's words, and then said, "You mean that this Cola is the male lead I'm looking for?

" so. 】

"Then you mean that he is not the male protagonist of my interface?"

【Have I ever said such a thing? 】Number 666 raised his voice and asked, 【And don't try to fool me, who is the male protagonist of this interface, you must feel it yourself. However, as a friendly reminder, if you choose the wrong one, the task of this interface will fail. 】

Uh... Luo Liyan silently glanced at the character in the game who has been protecting her, and swallowed what she wanted to say.

Although in her heart, she was 90% sure that Cola was the male protagonist she was looking for, but in order to avoid failure of the mission, she should observe it for a while.

Big Mouth, who was hiding behind Tam, kept pressing q and w, and quickly got her own three and four kills, but just as she was about to chase Thresh, the Dragon King suddenly jumped out of the grass, a Big move, snatched the head that should belong to Big Mouth.

What the hell!

Luo Liyan couldn't help but let out a foul language and smashed the mouse heavily.

Opposite Wucai Chicken (Abyss Huge Mouth): Woohoo... Baby is so tired, my five kills!

Su Xun squinted and quietly looked at the dragon king who was constantly circling around Ta Mu and Dazui, showing off his taste beyond words.

Hehe, I thought this Dragon King knew he was afraid, so he was silent when he invited solo just now, but he didn't expect to keep such a hand.

If that's the case, don't blame him for being rude.

Cola (King of the River): On purpose? I want to play with you!

How does one play in a team?

Although Luo Liyan was very unhappy, she felt inexplicably nervous when she saw Cola say this.

Then, before everyone could react, Tam suddenly swallowed the half-blooded Dragon King, rushed into the opponent's defense tower with three steps and two steps, and then vomited him out. With a flash, he was only beaten. Went a little blood and jumped out.

And just now the broken-skin dragon king who had already handed over the flash in order to grab the head, died under the opponent's defense tower without any accident.

[All] I will cooperate with you (Soullock Warden): I will go, Tamm can still play like this, 666...

[All] I will force you to cover (Hardwind Swordsman): What kind of hatred is this? , My own people have actually started on their own people. Since the other party is in strife, it seems that we have won this game. Scatter flowers...

[All] Cola (King of the River): You can't win!