Chapter 39: President Tsundere, Lightly Pamper 38

It's a pity that Fang Anqian didn't notice it at all, and her tone was still very sarcastic, "If this kind of thing spreads out, will you be able to continue to mingle in the future?"

"Sister Fang really likes to joke, she has 500 million yuan, Why do we brothers continue to live such a life of licking blood with a knife ?" Seeing that she was so ignorant, the little gangsters lost their interest in beating around the bush with her, and laughed coldly.

"You actually want to be black and black?" Fang Anqian took two steps back in horror.

She has been working with these people for 5 to 6 years, no matter what it is, they can perfectly settle it for herself, so this time she will choose them to carry out this kidnapping, and then bring this money Money is flying away.

I didn't expect that this last time, it would fall down.

"Is it a fool to have five hundred million who don't eat?" Mu Lingxi put her hands in her pockets and walked into the huge factory lazily.

Behind him were five burly men in black suits, each carrying two boxes.

"Mu Lingxi, how did you find this place? Did you call the police!" Fang Anqian and a few thugs looked at them who suddenly appeared, and they stopped fighting in their nests. They raised their guns and aimed at Mu Lingxi. .

"You're really stupid. If I called the police, you would be targeted by snipers now, and I don't have to risk myself to appear in front of you." Mu Lingxi spread her hands and turned her head to the person behind her.

"Okay, don't talk nonsense, I've already brought 500 million in cash, where are my people?"

A few scoundrels looked at the boxes, their eyes were green, they couldn't help rubbing their hands and took two steps forward, wanting to get it.

Fang Anqian glanced at them angrily, and then at this Mu Lingxi who had left her with nothing, and suddenly laughed wildly.

"Mu Lingxi, you are really stupid. I hate you so much, how could I not do anything to that little bitch Luo Liyan? It's useless no matter how fast you appear, she is now Situ Yu's broken shoes."

"You're courting death!" Mu Lingxi's face was ashen, and before everyone could see what he was doing, a gunshot rang out in the dilapidated factory building.

There was a bloody hole in Fang Anqian's right knee. She knelt on the ground, and the blood spurted out, and quickly dyed the ground a lot of weird colors.

Seeing this, the gangsters just wanted to pull the trigger, but without making a sound, they fell softly to the ground.

One shot kills.

Fang Anqian looked at them with an unbelievable and restless look. Even though she wouldn't live long, she felt the so-called satisfaction before.

Everyone who has offended her will not end well.

Luo Liyan was defiled by that lunatic Situ Yu.

Mu Lingxi didn't protect her beloved woman, and she will always live in the emotions of regret, disgust, and guilt, and be constantly pulled.

The little gangsters who want to be black and eat black, and they die without even touching the money, it's

worth it!

Even if she were to die immediately, it would be worth it!

"Say, where is Lili?" Mu Lingxi gritted her teeth and asked word by word.

"You just give up, I won't tell you." Fang Anqian smiled sullenly, "It's not enough for the dignified president of Mr. Mu to be wearing a green hat, and he still needs to pick up the broken shoes worn by Situ Yu?"

Before she could finish her sentence, another shot rang out, hitting her on the shoulder.