Chapter 105: E-sports God, please don't tease 62

City H and City B are 600 to 700 kilometers apart, and it takes at least 8 or 9 hours to drive fast.

Although Luo Liyan kept reminding herself that she must not fall asleep, she had to accompany Su Xun to talk, otherwise it would be too dangerous for him to drive alone.

But the languid sun with her deep and mellow voice was like the most beautiful lullaby in the world. In the end, she still couldn't resist the temptation and fell into a deep sleep.

The group arrived at City B, and it was almost dinner time. After Su Xun parked the car smoothly in the garage, he went around to the co-pilot's seat and carefully hugged Luo Liyan in his arms.

The members of LAS wanted to hug them after getting out of the car. Su Xun's icy gaze swept towards them, it was so cold that it was about to freeze people into ice.

A few people were so frightened that they stopped their steps in a hurry, not even daring to take a breath, watching their boss as if caring for the most precious and fragile baby in the world, and slowly walked into the villa of the base.

On the way here, he had already called Aunt Chen, who was taking care of everyone's daily life at the base, and asked her to clean up her room, so he immediately put Luo Liyan on the soft big bed, lightly Lightly covered her with the quilt.

Holding his head with one hand, he quietly looked at the little guy who made him dream, his heart was like honey, and the sweetness was about to overflow.

She finally belongs to herself.

As long as she is by her side in the future , she will no longer live in despair and fear every day.

If this is just a dream, then he would rather indulge in such a beautiful dream forever and never wake up again.

Leaning over and gently kissing her pink lips, Su Xun got up and walked out of the room reluctantly.

"Boss, you've finally come out. Shall we go to have a meal together?" Gao Feng deliberately lowered his voice.

"No, let's go eat first. I'll wait for Lili to get up and take her to eat together ." Su Xun shook her head slightly and walked downstairs.

Gale hurriedly followed, "Boss, the manager asked me to ask you, we are now officially announcing your official comeback, so there should be no problem."

Su Xun paused, and raised his eyebrows irritably, "No, wait. Let's talk about it before the LPL starts."

If it was officially announced now, those netizens would definitely make a fuss and let themselves participate in the exhibition match that just started.

Although he can ignore it completely, less is better than more.

He has already made plans for this period of time. First, he will concentrate on playing games with Lili. She will also find someone to SOLO. Although she can play on her behalf , she should not agree with her personality.

So the top priority is to accompany her slowly and let her find the rhythm in the game little by little.

Then achieve what she wants to do.

"Boss, you go to Weibo, something happened! " Jiason suddenly rushed upstairs with his mobile phone in hand, with a panicked look on his face.

"Keep your voice down." Su Xun reprimanded in displeasure before taking the phone that Jiason handed over.

Ben's eyes, which were still lazy and casual, suddenly widened, and looked at the long revelation word by word.

The bloodthirsty anger emanated from his body little by little, and he couldn't help but feel terrified in the heart of several people who were still screaming.

The boss just got on with Luo Liyan, and now this kind of thing happened.

Shouldn't he just do it in a fit of rage?