Chapter 140 The traitor, the cooperation point 27

Their ancestors were veterans who accompanied the founding emperor to conquer the country!

"How many people did Yuchi Che bring?" Hou Yongan asked tremblingly.

"One person." The servant got up from the ground, "and he seems to have brought a gift."

"Bringing a gift?" Ernst Young Hou's eyes widened in disbelief, "Are you sure you're not reading it wrong."

"Sure! General Yuchi has several boxes in his hands."

Marquis Yongan pondered for a moment and then waved his hand in disgust, "Let him go! Let him go! The weasel breaks the New Year for the chicken, he is uneasy and kind."

"Nizi!" Mrs. Luo slapped her chopsticks heavily on the table, "Does the Yongan Marquis look like chickens in your eyes?"

"Mother, no, my son is just a whimper." Yongan Hou Nuonuo looked at his old mother, shrinking his neck like a small quail.

Seeing him like this, Mrs. Luo sighed in despair.

God wants to kill him Yongan Houfu!

The eldest son has been an official for several decades. Not only is he so cowardly, but he wants to twist his arms and thighs, and he has no brains to judge the situation.

How long can she take care of hordes of disgruntled children!

Mrs. Luo looked up to the sky and sighed, all the strength in her body seemed to be drained, and she leaned softly on the back of the chair.

"Mother!" Hou Yong An nervously took two steps forward.

"I'm fine!" Mrs. Luo waved her hand and looked up at Xiaosi. "Go and invite General Yuchi to come in. Also, someone will clean up the table. Later, you will all be treated as if you haven' t eaten."

"Yes!"

The second master, the third master, and the third wife, several children responded obediently.

"Mother, is it possible that you still want to invite that evil star to have dinner together?" Yong An Hou looked reluctant.

"The saint is very young, and the government and military power are in the hands of Yuchi Che. Even if you can't befriend him, you mustn't be evil. It is necessary to protect the century-old foundation of the Yongan Houfu. Do you want me to do this? Will this woman come to teach you?"

"But he just beheaded several ministers who were admonishing with his son the day before yesterday. Now that he is let in, what will the ministers in the court think?"

"Now it's his Yuchi Che who came to the door in advance, not you. If one day, you were imprisoned for offending him, and the mother could only lead the family to cry outside his general's mansion. Please. Do you think it looks better that way?" Mrs. Luo slapped the table heavily, her breath was a little uncomfortable.

"Mother!" The second master and the third master hurriedly stepped forward to help the old lady Luo, and then stared at Yong Anhou with disapproval, "Brother, are you really going to be mad at mother?"

"Son, it's not..." Yong An Hou paused, and finally sighed in decadence, "Son obeys mother's teachings."

That's it! That's it!

The day before yesterday, he had already saved his life, and he had long since lost his mind to fight again.

Mrs. Luo breathed a sigh of relief, stood up, and looked at everyone in the room, "You all go to meet me."

Everyone's faces were stunned, and they were all unwilling, but they bowed their heads and followed them obediently.

Before taking two steps, he saw the servant lead the awe-inspiring man into the corridor with big strides.

Although there are indeed a lot of gifts in his hand, the whole person exudes a strong coldness, which makes people shudder.

"General Yuchi's visit, I have missed a long way to welcome him, and I hope you forgive me." With the support of the Marquis of Yongan, Mrs. Luo greeted her with a strong smile.