Chapter 201-205: There is always a top student who wants to tease me

You actually asked a cat for favors. Isn't this a bit too shameless?
  Luo Liyan flicked her tail in displeasure.
  If I were a human being now, I could still cook him a meal, but...
  as a little kitten, what else could I do besides licking and hugging him?
  Why don't you brush the cat hair yourself and throw it into his face?
  Her tangled little look successfully pleased Jun Yexuan.
  His index finger was slightly bent, and he gently stroked Luo Liyan's chin. His deep and hoarse voice was like Pandora's box, alluring.
  "I read on the Internet that other people's cats and dogs can stand up and bow or stand for a long time. Why don't you show it to me too."
  Emmm... This doesn't seem to be difficult, right?
  Luo Liyan purred softly and stood up shakily. Although her right leg still hurt a little, it was bearable.
  Raising her two paws, she was about to say goodbye when she saw a clear smile on Jun Yexuan's handsome face.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  The bastard is kidding me again!
  Luo Liyan put down her paw angrily and turned her butt towards him.
  The long tail lightly slapped Jun Yexuan on the face.
  Resisting the urge to sneeze, he reached out and held the troubled little tail in his warm palm, pinching it twice.
  "Okay, listen carefully, I will only say it once." Jun Yexuan picked up the pen and explained softly on the paper.
  His method was very simple, and Luo Liyan didn't have to waste much time to understand it. With a wave of her little paw, she was very happy and clicked through most of the questions on the test paper.
  However, as a qualified cat slave, how could Jun Yexuan refuse his master's question.
  With a nice voice and a simple and pleasant learning environment, Luo Liyan unknowingly understood all the homework assigned by the teacher today.
  However, happy time always passes faster. When Jun Yexuan took a bath and carried himself to bed, Luo Liyan's head was still echoing with various problem-solving formulas.

In fact, she really didn't like studying at all, but she still had to work hard for the 150 golden beans.
  The night was as silent as water, and little white furballs emerged from the quilt little by little, then jumped to the window lightly and disappeared into the night.
  The boy who was sleeping suddenly opened his eyes and sat up from the bed.
  He looked at the curtains blown by the wind, and his face gradually turned cold.
  You ran away without even sleeping. Did you want to hide something?
  Or is there someone outside attracting her?
  Jun Yexuan opened the window and looked at the spacious and bright balcony opposite him, and the corners of his mouth slowly curved upward.
  New neighbor?
  It took one day to renovate the balcony?
  What is the reason that makes the other party so impatient?

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  It seems that tomorrow he will have a good meeting with this person who has an indescribable relationship with his little hairball?
  However, these days it is always as if one's morals are higher than the other's. When Jun Yexuan was still sleeping, Luo Liyan had already tiptoed out of the door.
  Although her vest is half-removed now, if it was completely stripped off so quickly, he might think that he is indeed a guy with a low IQ.
  So he had already guessed, but was not sure about the feeling of a hundred claws scratching his heart, so let him enjoy it for a while.

Following the morning self-study bell, Jun Yexuan walked into the classroom in a hurry. When he saw Luo Liyan holding her head and looking at him with a smile, his face froze slightly.
  She got up at six o'clock this morning. No one came out of the house next to her. How did Luo Liyan get to school?
  Based on her knowledge of her, how could she have thought that she would go out of her way to block her this morning?
  Unless...my previous guesses were all wrong.
  My little fur dumpling is actually someone else.
  Such speculation made Jun Yexuan feel a little relieved.
  After all, I have hated Luo Liyan for so many years. If my little hairball was someone else, I should be more accepting.
  But for some reason, the smile on Luo Liyan's face always gave him a bad feeling.