Chapter 98: E-sports God, please don't tease 55

"You are God Co?"

Su Xun frowned, looking at him with a cold expression, without saying a word.

But Luo Jingze didn't care about his arrogant attitude, so excited that his face was a little distorted.

But then, as if thinking of something, unbelievable eyes shuttled back and forth on Luo Liyan and Su Xun.

"The God of Co uploaded on the Internet is not Luo Liyan, right! What the hell! God of Co, are you blind? How could you fall in love with her? I told you she..."

"Shut up!" Su Xun said fiercely He interrupted what Luo Jingze wanted to say, "It's not your turn to talk about who I am with."

"I'm your fan, shouldn't you take our preferences into account when you do anything?"

"Did I make you my fan? Did you ask me? Do I agree?" Su Xun sneered, and finally took Luo Liyan into his arms like a declaration , "I just like Lili, so you should get rid of the powder."

Luo Liyan was startled by his sudden action, and then smiled sweetly.

In fact, she herself wanted Su Xun to leave quickly, and not to entangle with her family, lest they find Su Xun useful and entangle him.

But all reason, when he stepped forward to say those words, turned into a sweetness.

So... no matter what kind of storm is ahead, let them face it together.

"I'm not allowed, she's my sister, I'm not sure if I'm not sure." Seeing that Luo Jingze couldn't say anything about his idol, he started playing a rogue, "Luo Liyan, I warn you, leave me quickly. God Co is far away, you are not worthy to be with my God Co, and people like you are filthy to be with him!"

Su Xun's two sword brows turned into a hill, the corners of his lips were downward, and the whole person exuded a lingering expression. breath.

Luo Liyan reached out and tugged at his sleeve, then shook his head to stop him from defending himself.

With his arms around his chest, he looked defiantly at Luo Jingze, who had exploded to the point of becoming a madman.

"No matter how unworthy I am, I am better than you!"

"You are better than me!" Luo Jingze was very dissatisfied.

"My grades are better than yours! The key university in country Z is about to graduate! What about you? The bottom of the ordinary school! I'm more handsome than you, and the love letters I receive can be packed in sacks, and the girls who have rejected you seem to be fast too. Did you leave a class? And when I was as old as you, I already made the first pot of gold in my life. And you? You are still a waste who has not been weaned, stretched out his clothes, and opened his mouth with food!"

"You... ..." Luo Jingze wanted to refute, but he couldn't find anything to refute, he was so angry that he pointed at Luo Liyan and shivered all over.

"You little bastard, did you say that to your brother?" Luo Mu held Luo Jingze in her arms distressedly, and stared at Luo Liyan hatefully, "You think your wings have grown hard, then Can you not take us seriously? Or do you think this man can stand up for you?"

"My brother?" Luo Liyan seemed to hear a big joke.

Her eyes were cold and she smiled, "Can you stop telling jokes?" Luo Li leaned on the side casually, folded her arms around her chest, looked coldly at the person who was in love with her mother and son, and then said, "I'm sorry, I never He treats him as a younger brother."

This so-called younger brother has never regarded the original owner as a sister, so why should she regard him as a younger brother?

Besides, in this memory, since the original owner was born, because of the patriarchal preference of the family, he either beat or scolded the original owner since childhood, and let her do the housework.

What's more, now she is not the original owner, but Luo Liyan, and she never planned to take them seriously.

Originally planned to wait for her to graduate, she only gave them the most basic alimony symbolically, even if it was a kindness to their original owner.