Chapter 165 The traitor, the cooperation point 52

"Yan'er is actually afraid of me coming here?"

Yuchi Che raised his eyebrows slightly, picked her up by the waist, and walked leisurely to the bedroom.

Luo Liyan leaned her head softly into Yuchi Che's arms, but did not answer his question, but secretly asked the number 6666 in her heart.

"Little Sixth Son, can the 43-member family of Doctor Li be saved?"

[Yes, since the male protagonist ordered it to now, there is no time for even half a cup of tea, and it will definitely be saved. 】

Number 666's convincing answer made her finally relieved.

Although she didn't feel sleepy, she didn't know how to face such Yuchi Che's Luo Liyan, so she slowly closed her eyes.

Gently placing the little person in his arms on the bed, Yuchi Che took off her cloak and shoes and socks for her, and sat on the edge of the bed quietly watching her slightly trembling eyelashes.

The slender jade-like fingers slid a little bit against her delicate cheeks to the nephrite at the chin, and gently rubbed them twice like a cat.

The frosty feeling full of calluses made Luo Liyan rubbed twice, and then she heard a low and deep laughter ringing in her ears.

She opened her eyes subconsciously, and her face was shy and tender.

"Why, are you willing to see me?" Yuchi Che casually took off his coat and threw it aside, then lifted the quilt and got in.

"What are you trying to do?" Luo Liyan moved in alertly, but she was still hugged by Yuchi Che.

"Don't worry, I won't tease you tonight." Yuchi Che kissed her smooth forehead, waved her palm, and extinguished the lights on the candlestick.

Luo Liyan opened her eyes and looked at the bed man above her head, feeling a little empty in her heart.

For a long time, everything chatted.

Drowsiness crawled up a little bit, she slapped me, and closed her eyes slowly.

"Yan'er, you should prefer the kind of hypocrite who is as gentle as jade, right?" Yuchi Che's low and deep voice rang out in the darkness, appearing extraordinarily lonely.

Luo Liyan's heart froze for a moment, she forced her sleepiness, and muttered back, "It's a gentleman."

"Then..." Yuchi Che hesitated for a while, "Then you probably don't like people like me, right?"

It's not that I don't like it!

I dare not like it!

Luo Liyan answered silently in her heart, but did not dare to explain.

No doubt he'll go crazy again.

Yuchi Che waited for a long time, but he didn't hear her voice, his rough palm moved to the soft neck and rubbed lightly.

"Then have you ever regretted saving me?"

In the darkness, the clear eyes were filled with a strong killing intent and struggle.

However, Luo Liyan in his arms didn't even notice because of the distress, but felt very comfortable.

The fluffy little head rubbed against his chest and let out a contented grunt.

"No, no matter what you become, I will save you back then. Your life is mine, and I should bear your debts."

Her voice was soft and full of distress, but the truth in her words was beyond doubt.

"Ha ha..."

Yuchi Che's palm paused, and finally he chuckled helplessly.

Forget it, it seems that he is destined to be eaten by her in this life!

Since she likes the kind of hypocrite who is full of benevolence, righteousness and morality and kills without blood, then...

In the future, he will definitely eliminate the opportunity to appear in front of Yan'er.

Just like what she said, no matter what she looks like, she has to accept it, and she can only accept it.