Chapter 28: Tsundere, President, Lightly Dote on 27

Just like her, she still wants to snatch it from herself, and she doesn't even look in the mirror!

Thinking like this, she glanced provocatively at the woman who was rubbing her chin and looking at her up and down.

"Tsk tsk tsk..." Luo Liyan pursed her lips and shook her head in a sigh.

She is really a little fox who is the same on the outside, even if a man will bow down under her pomegranate skirt.

However, her life is too bad, who is not good at hooking up, but she wants to fall on a man who doesn't understand the style of Mu Lingxi.

"Secretary Li, take a taxi to Crown International by yourself, I'll be late." Mu Lingxi thought Luo Liyan was jealous, so she hurriedly sent Li Wenqian away.

"President, it's fine for me to go so early, why don 't I accompany you." Li Wenqian said softly.

"Are you questioning my decision?" Mu Lingxi's voice suddenly became cold, looking indifferently at the woman who was twisting her waist and trying to lean on her upper body.

Without thinking about it , she took Luo Liyan back two steps, pulling the distance away from her.

Although because of her appearance, Luo Liyan finally developed a bit of possessiveness towards herself, but this kind of thing can only be used as a flavoring agent for feelings, too much will be counterproductive.

"No...No, President." Li Wenqian was very embarrassed in her heart, she raised her lips to smile innocently, but because of the livid face, she looked very distorted and hypocritical,

"Enough, you don't have to explain anything to me, just be yourself. What should be done." Mu Lingxi's brows were full of disgust, and she took Luo Liyan over directly.

Seeing the backs of the two hugging and leaving, Li Wenqian clenched her fists unwillingly.

She has been working in the Mu family for two years, and it is so easy to catch up with Mr. Mu these few days, and even temporarily take the job of special assistant. The position of the president's wife.

But it was just such a desperate effort, but suddenly a slut came out and wanted to cut him off.

But it's not until the end, whoever will kill the deer might not know it!

"Xiao Li, are you angry?" Mu Lingxi asked with some guilty conscience , looking at Luo Liyan, who was sitting in the car without saying a word.

The relationship between the two of them was that they forced her to compromise all the way, and she hadn't even really accepted herself.

If she makes her mistakenly think that she is the same person as her scumbag ex, then her path to chasing his wife will be even more bumpy.

So some misunderstandings must be strangled in the cradle.

"That Li Wenqian is just an ordinary secretary in the secretarial department. Last time, the director of Bureau X came to Mu's for something. I happened to see her and liked it very much. I mentioned it to me a few times afterwards. This time, Mu's happened to be bidding on the subway . Project, so..."

"So you treat a living person as a gift to others and become an inconspicuous cornerstone of your business empire. The poor people are still kept in the dark by you." Luo Liyan sneered sneered.

"She's pitiful?" Mu Lingxi frowned, asked back, and then sighed helplessly.

"You really think of her too simply. Although she seems to like me on the surface, she is only interested in the assets of the Mu family behind me, and now there is someone behind her who is old enough to be her. Dad's patron, pays her 200,000 yuan a month."

"200,000?" Luo Liyan's eyes widened in disbelief.

Attention was successfully diverted from the evil capitalism in an instant.