Chapter 109 E-sports God, please don't tease 66

Things in this world are really unpredictable.

"It's the head office of the puppy who regretted it." Luo Liyan threw a sanitary ball to him, and then hit Su Xun's smooth forehead with her head.

The two suddenly laughed so happily.

[System prompt: Congratulations to the heroine for successfully finding a male lead who loves you like your life, reward 200 gold peas, and there are 400 gold peas. 】

It's done so soon?

Luo Liyan listened to the prompt in her mind, and a deep reluctance rose in her heart.

But after waiting for a long time, I didn't hear Xiao Liuzi's voice prompting him whether to choose to leave.

"Hey, Xiao Liuzi, are you dead?" Luo Liyan asked secretly in her heart.

【You are dead! I am an artificial intelligence system, how could something go wrong? It's impossible for me to do something that happens to low-end computers like a crash. ] Number 666 barked like a cat with blown fur.

"Okay, you won't crash, I 'll crash the head office." Luo Liyan comforted her in a good mood, "But why didn't you ask me whether to leave or stay this time?"

【You are so young, why is your memory so bad? Did you forget that there is also a side quest for the male protagonist to win the S championship? 】Number 666 sighed sadly.

[And you have already seen this small appearance of the rippling spring heart, do I still need to ask? No need to think about it, it will definitely stay, so your hundred gold peas, when you complete the side quest, I will directly deduct it for you. 】

嘤夤嘤嘤...

Luo Liyan cried out pitifully in her heart, and a thin blush rose on her face because of Xiao Liuzi's jokes.

"Lili, let me take you to eat." Su Xun gently rubbed her face twice, and asked gently and dotingly.

It's almost 9 o'clock now, and if you don't eat dinner, it won't be good for Lili's stomach.

"Uh... Shouldn't we finish Weibo first before going to dinner?" Luo Liyan blinked, looking at him puzzled.

Su Xun is also considered a public figure. Now that there is such a big commotion on Weibo, if you go outside with him, you will definitely be surrounded by people and take pictures.

"Deal with it, what's there to deal with?" Su Xunman raised his eyebrows indifferently, "I will quit this circle completely, they can do whatever they want, it has nothing to do with me."

"Boss!"

Although I knew it had happened This kind of thing, Su Xun will definitely not come back to play professional e-sports again, but after getting a positive answer, it is still difficult for the members of LAS to accept.

If the boss does not play, they are afraid of missing the final stage of the S competition this year.

Everyone raised their heads and looked at Luo Liyan as if asking for help.

Right now, only she can help them make the boss change his mind.

As long as she said one sentence, it was more effective than their thousands of words.

Luo Liyan looked at those eyes that were as bright as light bulbs, lowered her eyelids embarrassedly, and reached out to point Su Xun's nose.

"Why do you want to leave this e-sports circle? You are so talented, and you should be born to shine on this stage. Why would you let some people with ulterior motives do their best?"

"But if I go back to this stage, before I win the world championship in the S competition, there will definitely be trolls on the Internet saying something bad." Su Xun's eyes were full of distress.