Chapter 79: E-sports God, please don't tease 36

"Really?" Luo Liyan supported her head with one hand and looked at Su Xun jokingly.

I thought he was a warm man who must be at home, but the contrast is the most loving.

"Don't listen to the nonsense of these stinky boys." Su Xun coughed shyly, twisted a piece of boiled fish fillet and put it in Luo Liyan's bowl, "Don't you know about them, give it to me at two o'clock in the morning at night. It's not normal to be able to answer the phone at that time."

"That's really a bit late." Luo Liyan nodded in agreement, "You usually have to rest early, otherwise you will stay up too late, It 's not good for your health."

[System prompt: Congratulations on successfully touching the hidden quest, please ask the host if you accept it. 】

What?

Luo Liyan lowered her eyelids slightly, covering the light in her eyes.

I'm not playing games, and there are still hidden tasks. This rebirth club is too unreliable, right?

【Fool, what are you thinking? If you don't hurry up to pick it up, how can anyone push this kind of Doudou thing? 】

"Isn't this pie that suddenly fell down a trap?" Luo Liyan asked secretly, somewhat uncertainly.

[What are you thinking about, you and the Rebirth Club have a mutually beneficial partnership, how could they deliberately trick you. 】Number 666 hummed in disgust, 【We have to be together for a long time, can you trust me more? Otherwise, it will be frustrating, old iron! 】

"Oh!" Luo Liyan replied reluctantly, "Then accept it."

【System prompt: Successfully opened two side quests - 1. Help the male protagonist return to the professional arena of e-sports, After completing the task, you can get 50 golden peas; 2. Accompany the male protagonist, let him maintain a good attitude, successfully win the championship trophy of the S competition, and you can get 100 golden peas after completing the task. 】

"Little Liuzi, how dare you say that you didn't cheat on me?"

Luo Liyan looked at the crowd with a clever smile, and actually roared wildly in her heart.

"It's an easy task to get Su Xun to go back to the professional game, but who can guarantee that he will win the championship trophy of the S game!"

[Aiya, can you calm down. The male protagonist has already won the championship. You have to believe in his strength, and you are just an assist. So these two tasks are impossible tasks for others, but for you, this is simply a question of sending points. 】

I believe you have a ghost!

You know how to say something nice to coax me!

Luo Liyan secretly spit out a sentence, and then blinked her eyes, looking at Su Xun's eyes with a brighter smile.

This made Su Xun's heart so soft that it was about to melt. Unable to hold back, he reached out and rubbed Luo Liyan's fluffy little head.

"Yes, yes, staying up late is not good." Brother Dou nodded when he saw his boss was so turbulent, "So Miss Luo, you can usually take care of our boss. On cultivating immortals, our entire team, the boss said If the second is the case, then no one would dare to be number one."

"The whole team?" Luo Liyan glanced at him suspiciously, "What do you guys do? Why do you keep calling him Boss Su Xun?"

Uh... ...

a few people who were still very excited, because of this question, they were instantly quiet.

Looking at each other and exchanging glances, no one dared to take the initiative to answer the question.