Chapter 43 Fanwai 03

"Mu Lingxi, what the hell are you talking about?" Luo Liyan asked dully with her fluffy little head rubbing against Mu Lingxi's arms.

"Maybe... I disregarded your wishes and made you unhappy, so you want to leave me." Mu Lingxi smiled bitterly.

"That's not it!" Luo Liyan hummed heavily, "I think there must be something unclean . This happened to me three times in total, which proves that this thing must have appeared in me during the period. By my side. Do you think I'm being entangled by ghosts?"

"Don't talk nonsense!" Mu Lingxi pinched Luo Liyan's nose, but she also felt that her guess made sense, "Then you have Did you get anything weird?"

"I'm not a child, how can I pick up some weird stuff and go home?" Luo Liyan hummed angrily.

Suddenly her eyes lit up, as if thinking of something, she quickly jumped out of Mu Lingxi's arms.

"Lili!" Mu Lingxi called out anxiously, reaching out to grab her, but she couldn't, and she watched her return to the sofa.

Luo Liyan picked up a small white bag on it, and then poured out all the contents inside. After searching for a while, she suddenly picked up a small red bag and shook it at Mu Lingxi.

"I remember, I helped a fallen grandmother on the way to the bar. She gave me a piece of jade, saying it was worthless, and I thought it looked good and accepted it. Later, I went back to change my clothes, I took a small bag that matched my clothes, and I kept this piece of jade at home until you moved for me two days ago."

Mu Lingxi's expression was very serious, and he took the jade from Luo Liyan's hand. The small red bag took out the ink-colored ancient jade inside.

The water head of jade is very good, and it is the best imperial green.

After years of polishing, it can be seen that it has a history of 500 to 600 years.

That is to say, her little girl would be so lacking in vision, that she could treat this thing worth hundreds of millions as a bargain.

It's just that such a valuable thing is given away. Who is that old woman?

Mu Lingxi couldn' t figure it out, but he didn't want to investigate further, anyway, it was impossible to meet that old woman again from now on.

Now that he has found the source of Lili's mysterious disappearance, he only needs to get rid of the jade in front of him.

Squinting, Mu Lingxi carefully looked at the jade pendant in his hand, a familiar light circulated in the center of the jade, and he was so frightened that he hurriedly hugged Luo Liyan into his arms.

After confirming that she did not disappear, Mu Lingxi's swollen eyes flashed terrifyingly.

Raising his hand, he threw the piece of jade heavily to the ground without thinking about it.

With a light and crisp sound, the piece of imperial green shattered into pieces.

Luo Liyan straightened her body with heartache, but because of her worthless remarks just now, she resisted the urge to scold Mu Lingxi for being a prodigal.

"It's a pity, such a beautiful jade pendant, how can you smash it?" She sighed faintly.

"If you like it, I'll buy you a more beautiful piece in the future." Mu Lingxi lifted Luo Liyan's chin and kissed it frantically, "Lili, you are mine!"

Only this piece of jade does not Existing, he can trap Lili by his side forever, and no longer have to worry about her disappearing suddenly.

With a contented sigh, Mu Lingxi's restless heart finally calmed down a little.

Maybe now he still has some grass and trees, but time will heal his anxiety little by little.

A loving person can finally find his own happiness.