Chapter 16: Tsundere, President, Lightly Pamper 15

Fang Anqian was slightly taken aback when she heard the unfamiliar male voice on the other end of the phone, and then she thought of Luo Liyan's ex-boyfriend who was rumored to have broken up.

I heard that it seems to be working at Mu's.

It's no wonder that this time their company will get the chance to bid for the Shenmu family's autumn advertisement, and they must let Luo Liyan talk about it by name.

However, an ex-boyfriend, an alumnus of the same class as her, worked at Mu's for a year at most, and even if he got along well, he was very capable.

Therefore, Fang Anqian, who felt that she had already connected with the Mu family, was too lazy to give a good tone to the person on the other end of the phone.

A typical unloading and killing a donkey.

"It's not up to you to point out our company's plans, you should ask Luo Liyan to answer the phone, don't just hide and pretend that nothing happened. If this cooperation goes wrong, wait for the company to lose money. "

The employees will lose money if they can't sign the contract? Leyi's labor contract really amazes me." Mu Lingxi's mouth evoked a cruel smile.

"If this is the case, then you should wait for the court's summons."

This little guy hasn't even paid his money, and others still want to take a share of the pie?

Just looking for death.

"You're just Luo Liyan's ex-boyfriend, what are you doing in front of me. If you really like it, don't break up in the first place!" Fang Anqian was so angry that her breath was a little difficult.

"Heh, who told you that I'm Luo Liyan's ex-boyfriend?" Mu Lingxi raised her eyebrows irritably, and pinched her fingers revengefully on her fair and delicate face.

After seeing that she was shrunk down by her arguing and aggrieved, she looked like she was about to cry, and then she felt a little better.

Standing up, Mu Lingxi took the phone and walked out the door, looked at Luo Liyan who was still sleeping, and closed the door of the office lightly.

"I think you should know that even if you are a pig brain, with Leyi's strength , let alone the advertising contract of the third quarter of Mu's, I'm afraid that even a small subsidiary of Mu's, you are not qualified to think about it. Yes." Mu Lingxi's words were very sarcastic, and she didn't save any face for Fang Anqian.

Being slapped in the face by a stranger made Fang Anqian so angry that she forgot to breathe, but Mu Lingxi didn't give her any chance to buffer her.

After a pause, he continued to speak.

"When I asked people to inform you, I specifically pointed out that Luo Liyan was involved in this matter, and the meaning is self-evident. In the end, how did you do it? Not only did you not give her full responsibility for the planning , even the basic flattery is saved. Since this is the case, then there is no need for a company like yours to exist."

Speaking of this, Fang Anqian, no matter how stupid, found something wrong.

"You.. . who are you?" she asked, a little scared.

"President Mu—Mu Lingxi!"

The person on the other end of the phone cut off the phone without giving her a chance to speak.

Fang Anqian was so frightened that her whole body trembled uncontrollably. After regaining her senses, she quickly grabbed the phone and dialed it again, but there was a woman's cold and mechanical voice.

"Sorry, the user you dialed has been turned off, please call again later."

Fang Anqian slumped on the ground in despair.

She knew she was really dead this time.

Offending the cold-blooded man in the legend, I am afraid that her small company will soon cease to exist.