Chapter 31: Tsundere President, Lightly Pamper 30

"Mr. Mu, you're finally here. I thought you were going to let my pigeon go again." Situ Yu walked over with a glass of wine and a big smile.

His eyes fell on Luo Liyan, and the eyes that had been squinted into slits instantly stared at the boss.

"President Mu, who is this?"

Could it be that because of the incident at noon today, he brought an extra beauty to apologize to himself.

Thinking like this, he couldn't help showing a very wretched smile and looked at Luo Liyan.

Gee, that's disgusting!

Luo Liyan resisted the urge to rub the goose bumps on her body, and pinched the small paws around Mu Lingxi's arms.

hiss!

Mu Lingxi twitched the corners of her mouth in pain, and took a step forward calmly, blocking Situ Yu's sight, but did not answer his question.

"Secretary Li, why don't you go and entertain Director Situ properly?"

What?

Li Wenqian's whole body was like being struck by lightning, her red lips parted slightly, and she stared blankly at the front, the man who didn't even want to look at him.

She is not stupid, she can naturally hear the meaning of Mu Lingxi's words.

Originally, she thought that she was being fancy, and that she could fly up the branches and become a phoenix, but she didn't expect that she was fancy, but the man who looked at her was not a good thing.

But now if he refuses, I am afraid that he will die even more miserably.

With a helpless smile, Li Wenqian put down Luo Liyan's skirt and walked towards Situ Yu enchantingly.

Not knowing that she hadn't stood firm yet, but Situ Yu grabbed his arm and pushed her back like throwing garbage.

"I said it's no wonder why Mr. Mu was willing to give Miss Li to me. It turned out that it was better to hide it."

"My fiancee, of course I have to hide it." Mu Lingxi's tone was cold, and she couldn't hear the slightest emotion of anger or anger. .

Situ Yu's face stiffened a little when he heard the words "fiancee", and then he raised a self-righteous smile.

"Mr. Mu really likes to joke, everyone hasn't received your invitation for an engagement banquet, isn't your fiancee joking? If you talk like this, it will delay the beautiful marriage in front of you. Beauty, am I right? "

My good marriage is Mu Lingxi." Luo Liyan turned back without thinking.

Seeing that they were so ignorant, Situ Yu lost the patience to deal with it any longer, and looked at Mu Lingxi fiercely.

"Mr. Mu, to be honest, I admire this beautiful woman beside you. If you can endure the pain, I will give you what you want. Otherwise..."

Situ Yu didn't say anything after that. , but the threat is self-evident.

"Haha..." Mu Lingxi sneered and snorted softly, the temperature in his eyes completely dropped, "Director Situ is really powerful, I hope you can keep covering the sky with one hand like this."

This kind of scum, look A glance at his little guy is considered a blessing from Sanshengxiu, and he even dares to talk about his dreams here.

On the surface, he doesn't participate in political affairs, but pulling him off from such a small role is just a matter of one sentence.

"You..." Situ Yu's face was ashen, and his anger trembled slightly, "President Mu is really pity and cherish jade, but it's just that he has loved beauty but not the country since ancient times, but there is no good end . Now you are unwilling to give up your love, I am afraid that someday will come. , you put your hands in front of me, and I may not be able to see it."