Chapter 53 E-sports God, please don't tease 10

Cola (Pi City Policewoman): Don't be noisy, you can play steadily and win.

If you don' t accept it, just do it (the power of Demacia): You are the great god, you have the final say!

Miss and sister are dry together (Sejuani): You are the god, you have the final say!

Hit my teammates and let me go (blind monk): You are the great god, you have the final say!

As soon as the countdown passed, several people quickly entered the base.

Luo Liyan bought her eyes quickly, and followed the policewoman's enchanting figure.

Cola (Pi City Policewoman): Why did you buy everything?

Opposite Wucai Chicken (Soullock Warden): Is there something wrong? Every time they let me buy this first.

Ha ha...

Su Xun laughed in anger.

It seems that those people did their best to bully their little girl.

Cola (Pi City Policewoman): It's alright, just follow me.

Luo Liyan happily dodged into the grass beside the tower, put her eyes in honestly, and nestled inside.

Cola ran two steps, and seeing that she didn't follow, she stepped back and took two steps down the other side's tower.

Cola (Pi City Policewoman): You're standing here, or you won't have experience.

Let's be dry together (Sejuani): Thresh is a brand new player?

How can an assistant hide in the grass to rub against other policewomen's experience in the early stage, you must know that the other party is before the sixth level, but his life is thinner than paper.

Opposite Wucaiji (Soullock Warden): I am squatting here in an ambush, you know the wool.

Cola (Pi City Policewoman): Well, you can't get away if you hooked up.

Seeing that the Great God said the same, Luo Liyan shook her head triumphantly.

It has been said that in games like League of Legends, only young people play skills, and mature people like her rely on IQ to win.

Hit my teammates and let me go (blind monk): Why do I have the illusion that the god is leading my sister?

Let's be dry together (Sezhuangni): Are you blind? Which girl would be called "Five Vegetable Chicken on the Opposite Side"?

If you don't accept it, you will do it (The Power of Demacia): But I'm happier that my name is much safer than his name. Everyone on the other side should run to catch him.

Opposite Wucai Chicken (Soullock Warden): You go! Stop selling me here!

With Luo Liyan's cuteness, everyone developed steadily for several minutes, and the wine barrel on the opposite side suddenly rolled out of the attack range of the defense tower. She threw a hook with the mentality of trying it out, and she was one in ten thousand success. Hook the barrel.

Cola immediately jumped up and pinned him to the ground. The swordsman behind him wanted to save him, but the policewoman's output was too high. No matter how thick the barrel skin was, there was no way to recover .

He was busy trying to retreat, but the policewoman had already chased after him and wiped out most of his blood.

However, after he had already run into the defense tower, just as he was about to breathe a sigh of relief, the crispy policewoman flashed into the tower as if she was dying, and a big move successfully took away the second blood.

Then he returned to the base with the thrill of the last 100 points of blood left.

Hit my teammates and let me go (blind monk): This wave of show is flying!

When Luo Liyan saw that the next road had been harvested with two heads, she hurriedly got out of the grass and knocked on the tower vigorously.

Cola (Pi City Policewoman): Be good, wait for me in the tower.

Opposite Wucaiji (Soullock Warden): I'm under the tower, come quickly.

If you don't accept it, you will do it (the power of Demacia): ... Miss, let's

be dry together (Sejuani): Boss, I beg you. Wretched development, don't waver, okay?