Chapter 41 Fanwai 01

Listening to the voice that made her feel at ease, Luo Liyan finally made up her mind.

"I want to stay , no matter what, I want to stay with him for the rest of my life, just tell me, how can I stay with him?"

[You need to pay 100 Golden Peas to the Rebirth Club, come As the cost of your original world time freeze. And...]

"Damn it, I actually want 100 golden peas, are you robbing them?" Luo Liyan didn't wait for the number 666 to continue, then she screamed in pain in her heart, "I do After such a long task, there are only 280 golden peas."

[So I don't recommend you to stay.】Number 666's tone is very indifferent, with a businesslike appearance.

[And even if you stay with him for the rest of your life, in the end, after you and him die, all your memories in this world will be sealed, and you will no longer remember them, so you really feel that it is necessary for such a past Cloud smoke, and waste 100 golden peas? 】

Forget everything that happened in this world?

Have you forgotten your love with Mu Lingxi?

Luo Liyan's hands were tightly folded into fists, and she raised her head to look at Mu Lingxi's resolute chin, her eyes were gradually dyed with waves like water.

"Well, I'm sure I want to stay with him."

[That's fine.】Number 666 Seeing that what she said was so straightforward, she still insisted on it, so she could only sigh helplessly.

[Next, I can only accompany you for one more week, and then I will go into a deep sleep state. When your world is over, I will take you directly to the next world. Is there any problem? 】

"No." Luo Liyan twitched in her heart.

Although Xiao Liuzi, who was very reluctant to accompany her all the time, left her like this, she also knew that some things were doomed to be both.

Xiao Liuzi will fall into a deep sleep, also because he can't let himself use the golden finger frequently, so as not to destroy the balance of the world.

【Oh well. ]

[System prompt: When the original world time freeze is turned on, the consumer has 100 golden beans, and now there are 180 golden beans. ]

***

Sunshine lazily spread on the bulging arch bag on the quilt, Mu Lingxi tugged at her tie, her eyes flickering with doting light.

"Lili, get up, we're going to a meeting." He reached out and patted the bag.

After hearing an impatient murmur, Mu Lingxi smiled helplessly, and took the quilt and Luo Liyan in the bag into her arms.

"Li Li darling, if you don't get up again, I'll just carry you to the meeting with you."

"No!" Luo Liyan grunted, sticking out her head, and lying softly on Mu Lingxi's bed Shoulder, "I don't understand you when you go to a meeting, and they all secretly look at me, which is embarrassing."

Yesterday was the World Cup, and she was in high spirits until 5 o'clock in the morning. See for yourself.

But at 8 o'clock this morning, he seemed to be doing nothing, getting up on time to read the documents, and now he is still trying to dig himself up.

She was so tired that she couldn't hold her head up.

"I'll just let them not look at you." Mu Lingxi said unquestionably, "And are you willing to not see me for hours?"

Willing to!

Of course it's worth it!

No matter how handsome you are, I still have a day when you eat such a big fish and meat every day.

Luo Liyan secretly replied in her heart, but did not say it.