Chapter 94: E-sports God, please don't tease 51

After brushing out all the words he wanted to express with gifts, Su Xun directly shut down the computer, leaving those troubles on the other end of the network cable.

"Boss, are you not going to continue playing?" Seeing that he had already got up to leave, Brother Dou hurriedly covered the camera and asked.

"It's too late, I'll take her back to rest." Su Xun leaned down and put her hands in front of Luo Liyan's computer.

It looked as if she had wrapped her whole body in her arms.

"Do you still want to play?" His voice was low and soft, so sexy that Luo Liyan's ears were getting pregnant.

After secretly swallowing, Luo Liyan hurriedly shook her head, "No need, your computer is off, so let's go together."

"I shut down the computer and it won't affect your play." Su Xun exuded pleasure from her chest He chuckled, "Don't you like to play ADC? I'll teach you." As

soon as he finished speaking, Luo Liyan felt a lingering gaze staring straight at herself.

Crossing Su Xun's arm, she saw that zz was looking at herself with envy.

Su Xun followed her line of sight and saw Jiason patted zz's shoulder jokingly.

"Hahaha... I'm envious, God Co never teaches people. You kid, go to the side and study hard."

"It's still not necessary." He said shyly, "Everyone has different ways of playing and thinking. What suits the boss's apprentice may not be suitable for me. In the future, I will ask the boss to open a small kitchen for me alone."

"Yes, but you have to suffer. If you can't stand it, then there will be no second time." Su Xun said lightly, then glanced at the expectant crowd, "The same is true for you."

Such an answer made the entire LAS team feel cheered.

Co gods who never give any guidance to others will make an exception this time, they must have been exposed to Luo Liyan's light.

Thinking about it this way, the resentment that I still had for her has completely disappeared now.

Seeing their noisy appearance, Su Xun helplessly pouted the corners of her mouth, lowered her head but found that Li Li was still looking at them, and couldn't help asking suspiciously.

"What's wrong?"

"Ah...no...it's okay." Luo Liyan came back to her senses and shook her head hurriedly.

Although zz's expression changed quickly, it was impossible to misunderstand the hatred of himself at that moment.

Now that I think about it, it is estimated that the sight that I felt at Su Xun's house also came from him, right?

I didn't expect him to be able to pretend.

A big boy, pretending to be a little white rabbit, doesn't know what he wants to do.

Could it be that he is Su Xun's brain-damaged fan, so he can't see that his relationship with his idol is too close?

"Then do you still want to play?" Su Xun looked at her face carefully for a long time, making sure there was nothing wrong, so she continued to ask.

"No more!" Luo Liyan hurriedly shook her head into a wavy drum.

This is a live broadcast again, and is stared at by zz, she still wants to live two more years.

Private guidance or something, anyway, there will be time in the future.

"Haha, boss, you must have scared her just now." Jiason laughed jokingly.

Su Xun turned his head and gave him a sullen look, his tone was so cold that the air around him was about to freeze.

"Double your daily training!"