Chapter 153 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 40

"Who is going to marry you, a disciple!"

Although I came to this world, I was destined to be with him for a lifetime, but the two of them didn't say a word, and they wanted to marry him. It was too beautiful to think!

You know, if he didn't have himself, he would be destined to be a bachelor for the rest of his life.

"Who else do you think you can marry besides me?" Yuchi Che raised his tail slightly, with a hint of threat in his question.

"I'm the number one beauty in the capital. Anyone who wants to marry me has to go from Yongan Hou's mansion to outside the city gate. Why do I have to marry you, the living hell king?" Luo Liyan said very provocatively .

Today, he recognized himself at a glance, and he threw himself off the horse and into the water again, obviously looking like he was under-tuned.

If he agreed to marry him so easily, what family status would he have in the future?

What's more, he had just returned from twelve years ago, and Yuchi Che's image in his heart was still that of that little bun.

Especially the picture of the little bun walking the bird, which kept replaying in her mind, so much that she couldn't bear to look directly at Yuchi Che now.

But I always wonder if that size has developed well?

How much has it grown?

"Really? What if there are no more marriageable men in the capital?" Yuchi Che asked incredulously.

Luo Liyan instantly thought of the so-called two hundred heads as a congratulatory gift, and the hairs on her whole body instantly stood up.

Shouldn't he start the killing world again?

Do not do this!

How could his poor little golden Doudou endure such a tossing?

Luo Liyan blinked her eyes wanting to cry without tears, and scratched her little hand on Yuchi Che's chest.

"Don't you know that you are a famous wife? Even if no one in the whole world marry me, my parents will not marry me to you."

"I don't have a wife, I never have." Yuchi Che stopped and looked at the little guy who was making trouble in his arms.

Those women were never his wives, and he was her husband twelve years ago.

So any woman who wants to marry him, any woman whose name is discussed with him, he will not allow them to live in this world anymore.

Feeling the fiery sight, Luo Liyan pouted shyly.

It was also those poor women who basically never even saw Yuchi Che's face, so he dealt with them.

"Do you really want to speak out for them?"

Stepping into the room, Yuchi sat on the beauty couch, put Luo Liyan into his arms, and kissed the swirl of hair on the top of her head.

"When you were eight years old, you were my wife. I waited for you for twelve years. Are you trying to push me to another woman?"

Seeing him go around and return to this topic, Luo Liyan's heart skipped a beat, and her face froze slightly.

Seeing her like this, Yuchi Che's heart seemed to have been stabbed by someone, and his painful forehead twitched.

But that full of resentment and suffocation, in the end, can only be turned into a long sigh.

Well, since she doesn't want to mention it, let's not mention it.

"Your clothes are wet. I'll change them for you first. If you wear them for a long time, it will be bad if you catch the wind and cold." Yuchi Che said that he put his hands on the front of Luo Liyan's chest, and it was easy to use I want to undress her.

"What do you want to do, a disciple?" Luo Liyan put her arms around her chest alertly.