Chapter 152 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 39

But the blood on his hands made him hurriedly want to withdraw, for fear of dirtying Luo Liyan's wound.

"Are you stupid!" Luo Liyan's delicate eyebrows suddenly turned into two hills. She grabbed Yuchi Che's injured palm in distress and blew lightly.

The familiar movement and the familiar tone of voice made Yuchi Che feel like he was being stabbed by a knife.

Exactly the same appearance, unique body fragrance, and the same love and behavior as before, all revealing that this woman who has not changed in her eyes for twelve years is the beloved person she hides in her heart and cannot touch.

He didn't need to prove it at all.

Since there are some things she doesn't want to admit, there must be her reasons, and she doesn't need to force her, and she has the ability to get the answer from other places.

"Hurry up and call the doctor!" Luo Liyan couldn't help but growl when she saw Yuchi Che's brows and eyes narrowed slightly and she didn't know what she was thinking.

The most troublesome thing is that this slag is embedded in the meat. When I pick them out one by one, I have to kill him.

"I'm fine, but it's your face..." Yuchi Che came back to his senses, his eyes were full of distress and self-blame, but he didn't dare to say any more.

"What's wrong with my face?" Luo Liyan stupidly reached out to touch her face, but Yuchi Che grabbed her wrist and shouted into the air.

"Don't hurry to the imperial doctor's office and invite the old doctor Li."

Luo Liyan frowned, looking at his nervous but guilty appearance, and then slowly began to feel a slight tingling feeling on her face.

"You must have disfigured me, right?" She widened her eyes in astonishment.

In fact, Luo Liyan was not angry, but rather sighed at her thick lines, and she didn't even feel the slightest injury when she was injured.

Shouldn't it be just a bruise the size of a sesame and mung bean, Yuchi Che's concern is messed up, so make a fuss?

"Don't worry, I won't let you disfigure." Yuchi Che grabbed Luo Liyan's hand and put it on his lips, kissed her gently, and then hugged her horizontally.

The water-soaked clothes stuck to her body, and the curve was leaking.

Yuchi Che turned the palm of his hand, his five fingers hooked slightly, and the cloak that was placed on the soft couch flew over quickly and covered Luo Liyan's body.

"Damn it, ghost!" Luo Liyan's cherry red mouth opened slightly, and she let out an incredible scream.

Yuchi Che staggered, and looked at the little man in his arms, feeling quite helpless.

"It's just a bit of ordinary work."

If she can be called a ghost like this, then her face has not changed in the past 12 years...

is it a ghost?

Is it a demon?

Or a fairy?

But no matter what she is, in Yuchi Che's heart, she is just an untouchable scale in her life that she has loved for twelve years.

"Then are there really rivers and lakes in this world?" Seeing that Yuchi Che was finally not bothering about her identity, Luo Liyan relaxed and her calf was hanging leisurely in the air.

"Yes, do you like it?" Yuchi Che's cold voice carried an imperceptible tenderness.

Before Luo Liyan could open her mouth, he saw the firework-like brilliance in her star-like eyes.

"Since you like it, after the big wedding, I will take time to take you to see the three-yearly martial arts conference."

Hearing his words, Luo Liyan's face froze slightly, and her ears flushed a little.