Chapter 143 The traitor, the cooperation point 30

"Presumptuous!" Luo Liyan came back to her senses, seeing her yin and yang attitude, without thinking, she picked up the cup beside her hand and smashed it directly at Mama Yang.

"You..." Madam Yang's face suddenly turned hideous.

"Why, Madam Yang, do you still want to complain about your niece?" Luo Liyan raised her eyebrows arrogantly, "Don't look at what your niece is, just a maid, and worthy of being my brother's concubine?"

"Old slave dare not." Yang mama was full of resentment, but she still lowered her head honestly.

Luo Liyan didn't bother to care about her unconvinced appearance, and waved her hand impatiently, "You guys wait outside the door first, I'm going to change."

Although the wounds on her face were completely invisible after two days of recuperation, the welts on her body still had imprints, and today's golden fingers were also used when they went back to the past.

There are several marks of whip marks on her body that have not yet disappeared. If they are discovered, I am afraid that this palace will set off a bloody storm.

"Yes." Grandma Yang was also unwilling to wait on her to change her clothes. Hearing her say that, she respectfully exited the room.

Luo Liyan looked at the clothes she had returned to the past, pursed her lips and was very confused. After thinking about it for a long time, she threw it back into the closet.

[Fool, why don't you change that clothes? 】Number 666 is very puzzled.

"It's too deliberate." Luo Liyan touched Yuchi Che's prostitution contract, put it in her box, and locked it.

"You also said that he's so smart that he's almost a monster. It doesn't take long for him to figure it out when I go back to the past to save him. If he just got into trouble two days ago, I'll be wearing this dress today. If he appeared, I was afraid he would guess, I went back to save him on purpose."

In emotional matters, it is better to be less calculating.

Let him think that he was saved by fate, otherwise who knows what kind of madness he will become.

[Also, I didn't expect your mung bean-sized brain to turn around a few times. ] No. 666 praised with admiration.

"Humph!" Luo Liyan raised her head arrogantly, picked out a Luo skirt similar to that dress, and dressed it up carefully, and then went to the front yard with Mama Yang.

***

"General Yuchi, if you have dinner first, it takes time for a woman to dress up before seeing a distinguished guest." Mrs. Luo heard the sound of Yuchi Che's fingers tapping on the table, and felt that her heart was about to burst from her throat. He jumped out and suggested with a smile on his face.

"Huh? Mrs. Luo's intention is to make this General wait for a few more cups of tea, right?" Yuchi Che's icy voice stabbed at everyone like a cold sword, and everyone was so frightened that they almost fell to their knees. on the ground.

But at this moment, Yuchi Che, who was full of annoyance, did not intend to let them go.

"This general is busy with state affairs, if you delay here, you..."

"If you feel that you have been delayed, you can just leave!"

A delicate female voice suddenly came, like a warm sun illuminating the icy cold in the room.

Yuchi Che lifted his eyelids lazily and looked at the little girl who came with the light and shadow behind his back. He was stunned in place like an electric shock.

"Sister..." He whispered silently, trembling slightly, and a little tear filled his wide eyes.

picture...

It's so similar...

If he was leaning over her in the bright sunshine yesterday, it could only be regarded as a similarity of 7 or 8 points.