Chapter 48 E-sports God, please don't tease 05

"Really?" Everyone on the other end of the phone exclaimed.

If this is the case, then their boss will finally no longer have to fall into that painful unrequited love?

"Well, and she's starting to play League of Legends now." Su Xun seriously recalled what had just happened, with a gentle smile on her face.

"So, boss, did you really bloom this time?" Jiason was very excited, and he could hear the sound of the chair falling to the ground on the other end of the phone.

"What nonsense, our boss is clearly keeping the clouds open and seeing the moonlight this time." Brother Dou corrected Jiason very seriously.

"Let's do it yourself today." Su Xun listened to their tricks, shook his head, and hung up the phone.

After searching in the supermarket for a long time, he found the little guy who made him miss him in front of the instant noodles container.

How could she eat something so unnutritious?

Su Xun looked at the green fingers she kept picking on the shelves with great distress, hurriedly dragged the shopping cart on the side, and walked towards the fruits and vegetables area.

"Braised beef, chicken stewed with mushrooms, sauerkraut from the old altar... Let's get another puffer fish." Luo Liyan muttered and swept boxes of instant noodles into her shopping cart.

In fact, after eating instant noodles for many days in a row, she now smells the familiar taste and has the urge to feel sick to her stomach.

But every time I order takeout, I always find myself in a good start.

She had to give directions and open the door again. After she got the food, she was already sprayed like a dog in the game.

So if she wants to eat normal food as soon as possible, she has to practice the operation day and night, and beat that scumbag into a dog in the game.

"Hello, the total is 56 yuan 8." After the cashier packed the things in a bag, he looked at Luo Liyan with a smile.

"Okay." Luo Liyan reached out and touched her pocket, her face suddenly stiffened.

isn' t it?

Did you forget to bring money when you went out?

"We can also use WeChat or Alipay here." The cashier was not surprised by such a situation, and said the solution in a formulaic manner.

The problem is that she is an internet addicted girl who is about to graduate her senior year, and has not looked for an internship, and is addicted to games all day long. How can there be surplus food on Alipay and WeChat?

Luo Liyan smiled embarrassedly, "How about. .."

"Just count it with me."

Suddenly a bank card stuck out from the side, cutting off her intention to return it.

Luo Liyan turned her head and saw the man she had just met in the elevator and followed her all the way, standing beside her wetly.

"That's not good." Luo Liyan pinched her fingers secretly.

He had just done such an unreasonable act to him, and he was willing to help himself regardless of his previous suspicions. He was really a good person.

"It's alright, we are all neighbors, just pay me back when you go back." The corner of Su Xun's mouth raised slightly.

Although it is still very stiff, at least it looks a lot milder than before.

However, if he knew that he had been sent a good person card for this move, he would have the heart to scratch the wall.

Seeing that he was so sincere, Luo Liyan finally wasn't hypocritical and took over her shopping bag.

Then he watched Su Xun pick up the things he bought one by one.

Cartilage steak, imported beef, chicken wings, and cream and mushrooms...