Chapter 64: E-sports God, please don't tease 21

Opposite Wucai Chicken (abyss giant mouth): You can get it! Don't have a bronze life, but have the heart of the king. Garen was chosen second because you can't play anything but Garen, right? I knew you were cooking at the time, but I never thought that you would be so good at cooking.

Opposite Wucai Chicken (Abyss Giant Mouth): Are you blind? Can't you see my master, Tam, the support? If you want to be a grasshopper, why didn't you tell me earlier? If you don't want to say it, then you go to your top order!

Opposite Wucai Chicken (Abyss Giant Mouth): And even if this uncle is more vegetables, this uncle also has an ADC with output heart, which is better than you, a coward, right? You said where did you get a clump of grass to get the spotlight with me as an ADC?

When Luo Liyan poured beans like a bamboo tube, Gong Ping's anger stagnated.

Su Xun had no choice but to help Luo Liyan to send out the soldiers for a while, and chuckled helplessly.

Cola (King of the River): Be good, don't be angry, export the troops first, there is no need to waste your time for this kind of person.

Opposite Wucai Chicken (abyss giant mouth): But I just can't get angry, it's okay if he scolds me, why even scold you master?

Su Xun was stunned for a moment, and there was a sweet and greasy warmth in his heart.

How long has it been since he felt protected by her like this?

Sure enough, no matter how long it takes, no matter what kind of identity he changes, his little girl has never changed, and will always be the one that makes him the most exciting.

Spring Dreams Without a Trace (Sezhuangni): ... the clouds disappear in the

eyes (Dragon King Casting Star): I can be 100% sure that this is a girl, and she is also super cute.

Spring Dreams Without a Trace (Sejuani): Really? Is the Wucai Chicken opposite really a sister paper?

Seeing the other party's shrewd guess, Su Xun's good mood disappeared. Just as he was about to stop this topic, Galen, who was sprayed to the top order, sneered again coldly.

Miss Sister Laizan (The Power of Demacia): Hehe... a group of single dogs, haven't you seen a sister paper? If you want to pick up sister paper, you go to the bar, what game are you playing?

Seeing that the other party was still provoking her relentlessly, Luo Li Yanqi's mood was not smooth, and she rudely rolled up her sleeves.

If the other party appeared in front of her now, she would jump up and scratch him to death.

Helplessly separated by a network cable, she could only do the next best thing and spray the other party to death on the game.

Opposite Wucai Chicken (Abyss Giant Mouth): Oh, did this uncle care about your woolen yarn, did I eat your rice?

Miss Laizan (The Power of Demacia): What are you doing here, LOL, go and play your Miracle Nuan Nuan.

Opposite Wucai Chicken (abyss giant mouth): I can play with you even with my toes! You, who even I can't beat, are simply the last eunuch in the history of country Z!

Miss Laizan (The Power of Demacia): Stop bragging!

Opposite Wucai Chicken (Abyss Giant Mouth): Come to SOLO if you are not convinced!

Cola (King of the River): Well, wait for you to SOLO with me.

Su Xun coldly interrupted the quarrel between the two.

People like this who go to the game for entertainment are more realistic, and they are destined to be just a LOSER in the real world, so they will seek a sense of existence in the virtual world.

Such a person is not even worthy of talking to his little girl, let alone going solo with her.

Miss Laizao (The Power of Demacia): The grievance between Lao Tzu and the chicken has something to do with you? Don't rely on your own little operation to stand out for the sister paper.