Chapter 139 The traitorous minister, cooperation point 26

Only the unique body fragrance on his sister was firmly engraved in his memory and could never be forgotten.

Closing his eyes, Yuchi Che fondly reminisced about the fragrance in his memory, and his impetuous heart finally recovered a little bit of peace.

Spreading out a piece of drawing paper again, he drew a pen carefully, and after more than half an hour, he finally printed the image of Luo Liyan sleeping on the thatch.

The service with clear texture, the hair that sticks slightly to the face, is like a real person.

Only the face is still blank.

Yuchi Che's hand holding the brush trembled slightly, he hurriedly squeezed his left hand with his right hand, and sighed deeply.

It was not until it completely stabilized that he bent down again and continued the painting that was just unfinished.

The long eyelashes are obediently and obediently attached to the eyes, covering the faint cyan, the small and erect nose with gall bladder, and the small cherry mouth, all revealing the allure of a woman.

Yuchi Che looked intently at the completed painting in front of him, and there was a crazy obsession in his eyes.

If his sister is still alive, I'm afraid it will be several times more beautiful and beautiful than what he painted.

But she was buried in the best years of her life for herself.

Yuchi Che's heart seemed to be slammed hard, and the pain was so painful that it was difficult to even breathe.

"General!" Seeing this, the guard on the side hurried forward two steps to help, but was reprimanded.

"Don't come here! Back off!"

His sister can only be seen by him!

Even if it is just a painting, it cannot enter the eyes of other people.

Not to mention the sleeping position of my sister.

Rolling up the painting little by little, the refined facial features gradually enlarged, Yuchi Che's complexion became more and more sullen, and a suffocating daring that the mountain rain was about to come and the wind filled the building filled the entire study.

picture!

Very similar!

The Fuhuan County Lord who appeared in front of him yesterday was almost like his sister. I'm afraid this is not something that an ordinary side branch can do, right?

Could it be... she is the sister's sister?

Such speculation made Yuchi Che feel like he had been struck by lightning.

"Come here! Prepare your horse! Prepare to worship!" Yuchi Che roared in a hurry, rushing out in a messy pace.

At this moment, he has completely lost the patience to wait for the spy to report the news, and he must go to Yongan Houfu to find out.

If the elder sister is really the direct daughter of the Yongan Houfu, then they have completely wiped out the existence of the elder sister for the sake of fame, really damn it!

***

"Master Hou, Master Hou! It's not good! General Yuchi is here!"

The little servant shouted and ran into the dining room in a panic. Before entering the door, he tripped over the high threshold and jumped directly to the feet of the Marquis of Yongan.

"What did you say? Yuchi Che is here?" The Marquis of Yongan was startled and bounced off the stool.

"You unfilial son! I told you yesterday, I told you not to provoke Yuchi Che, why don't you listen! Are you really going to kill the hundreds of people in our Yongan Marquis?" Mrs. Luo He was stunned, and then wept.

"Mother, my son has been wronged! I didn't even say a word in the court today, I deliberately walked around that great evil star!" The Marquis of Yongan cried and grimaced, "Could it be that he wants to settle accounts after the autumn?"

Maybe this great evil star is sitting there, thinking about it, he is still unwilling to let them go to Yongan Houfu, so he will come to the door at this time?

How could the sage let him treat Yongan Houfu like this?