Chapter 221-223: There is always a top student who wants to tease me

He asked through gritted teeth.
  Luo Liyan twisted her fingers guiltily and did not dare to answer.
  She hadn't thought about this issue in detail, but if Jun Yexuan hadn't died, she might not have realized how important he was to her.
  Maybe once all the people are in Malaysia, they will really leave.
  Feeling the quiet air again, Jun Yexuan snorted coldly.
  "Did you leave again?"
  "No! No!" Luo Liyan quickly circled around him.
  The slight breeze made Jun Yexuan's coldness calm down a bit.
  He tapped the gun lightly on the ground and pondered for a while before continuing to ask, "So you are a ghost now?"
  I'm not a ghost!
  I can still come back!
  Luo Liyan thought with certainty.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  But she couldn't let Jun Yexuan hear her answer, so she didn't bother to speak.
  "So, shouldn't it be better if I die?" Jun Yexuan was a little curious.
  Since there really are ghosts in this world, he can only see Luo Liyan if he is dead.
  In this case, his life would be even less interesting.
  The two of them were silent for a long time, and then Jun Yexuan seemed to have figured out something and said firmly, "You can live if you want me to, but you must stay with me forever." Even if he will never be able to see her in the future
  . , but as long as he is like this and knows that she is always by his side, that is also good.
  "I will always be by your side." Luo Liyan looked at the paranoid and crazy Jun Yexuan, and her heart ached again.
  She bent down and kissed him gently on the face.
  Jun Yexuan sighed helplessly and indulgently, raising the corners of his mouth slightly.

"Since you kissed me, I'll take it as your promise." He stood up, looked at the mess in the room, and began to clean up the mess.
  Luo Liyan saw that he had finally given up the idea of ​​wondering, and followed happily, humming quietly.
  [Idiot, can you stop singing? You are a ghost now. Do you know how creepy ghost crying is? 】No. 666 complained coldly.
  "Are you a human? What's so creepy about you?" Luo Liyan complained in disgust.
  Jun Yexuan couldn't hear it anyway, so as long as it didn't scare him, he didn't care who he would scare!
  "By the way, what did you mean by that sentence just now?" Luo Liyan suddenly thought of the meaningful sentence number 666 and asked carefully.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  [Literally, you can think whatever you want. 】Editor 666 has a very indifferent attitude.
  But the more it behaved like this, the more suspicious Luo Liyan felt.
  But she also knew that if she continued to ask about things that Xiao Liuzi didn't want to talk about, she would probably get a perfunctory answer instead of lies, so she simply changed the question.
  "You haven't said yet whether I can return to this world?"
  [Yes, yes, but the price is a bit high. After all, your physical body in this world has been destroyed. I don't think there is any need for you to stay. . ]
  "But..." Luo Liyan bit her lower lip lightly, watching Jun Yexuan's back walking out of the laboratory, and hurriedly chased him out.
  Under the soft light, his face was sinister as he handled the corpse on the ground.
  And the so-called father was moved aside by him like a vegetable.
  Without her, the rest of Jun Yexuan's life would definitely become distorted in the long loneliness, right?

So...
  "Just tell me the conditions." Luo Liyan answered affirmatively.
  [Tomorrow at 5 o'clock in the morning, you can turn on the golden finger to reincarnate in the physical body, but this physical body can no longer be transformed into a cat. You must find a way to explain it to the male protagonist yourself, and it will cost 200 golden beans to reincarnate in the physical body, and you stay in This world will cost another 100 golden beans. And you still have to take the college entrance examination and go to college for another four years. Don't you think it's a huge loss? 】No. 666 persuaded with earnest words.
  Luo Li Yanrou tore her teeth in pain, but in the end she calmed down and nodded firmly.
  "I'm sure, I want to stay, I want to accompany Jun Yexuan for the rest of my life!" [
  Okay, then I'll deduct points for you first. ]
  [System prompt: Spend 200 Golden Peas to reshape your body, and there are currently 895 Golden Peas. 】

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  [System prompt: Freezing the original world time costs 100 golden beans, and there are currently 795 golden beans. ]
  "By the way, I still have a side mission to complete. Do you want to stay here with me for a year?" Luo Liyan asked a little excitedly.
  If this is the case, wouldn't she be able to get a golden finger every now and then and reach the pinnacle of her life?
  [Haha, you really have a beautiful idea. ] Number 666 sneered and interrupted Luo Liyan's fantasy, [After your main mission is completed, either you will go with me or you will stay. I will go into hibernation in a week. As for your unfinished tasks The system will automatically add side tasks for you after you complete them, so you won't forget them. ]
  "Okay." Luo Liyan curled her lips unhappily.
  However, as long as he can stay with Jun Yexuan, these are just minor problems that can be ignored.
  Nothing is more important than the two of them being together and living a happy life.

***
  The pale yellow halo of the early morning shines lazily on the comfortable bed through the thin curtains, even though the mess in this room was cleaned up very late last night, and the contact person put his The so-called father was sent to a secret nursing home.
  But not being able to see Luo Liyan's insecurity kept Jun Yexuan from sleeping soundly all night.
  He reached out to rub his eyes, but felt something furry resting heavily on his arm.
  This made his breathing stop suddenly, and his eyes opened in disbelief, not even half sleepy.
  Jun Yexuan slowly turned his head and looked at the little head resting on his arm.
  The huge ecstasy made his body tremble slightly.

For Android and IOS versions, please visit the official website https://www.biqugeapp.co to download the latest version. If the browser prohibits access, please try another browser; if there is any abnormality, please send feedback via email.

  He never thought that he had already prepared to spend the rest of his life talking to the ethereal air and imagining what Luo Liyan looked like.
  But she appeared next to him without any warning.
  Jun Yexuan reached out and poked Luo Liyan's sleeping little head.
  She pouted impatiently and subconsciously turned over and buried herself in Jun Yexuan's arms to avoid the intrusive harassment.
  The heat coming from his arms made the blood in Jun Yexuan's body boil.
  His big palm gently covered Luo Liyan's head and massaged it, and then he turned over uncontrollably, pressing the little guy directly under his body.
  "Hmm..." Luo Liyan blinked sleepily, looked at the tragically handsome Jun Yexuan above her, and laughed stupidly.
  Pouting, she tilted her head slightly upward.
  "My handsome little brother, I want to kiss you!"