Chapter 112 Fanwai 02

"In the eyes of our God Co, isn't it more important that the champion has not won the MVP?" The hostess deliberately made her words very ambiguous.

Sure enough, some protests were heard in the venue.

But it's all a curse on the hostess.

"Damn, is this the enemy's fear of disturbing the military's morale?"

"Look at her over-plasticized face, and she still wants to seduce our God Co, don't you know that our God Co is notoriously strict with his wife? "

Haha, I can imagine the picture of my big co god kneeling with durians holding the championship trophy tonight."

However, the hostess on the stage could not feel the excitement in the field at all, and still looked at Su Xun eagerly. The vice is bound to ask the answer.

Su Xun raised her eyebrows impatiently, and then glanced at her as if she was looking at a second idiot, "Isn't winning the championship inevitable?

" Su Xun in the backstage felt the warm atmosphere of everyone, and suddenly laughed lightly as if thinking of something pleasant.

Like icy mountains, spring flowers bloom.

"It seems that our God Co is very confident."

"Well, because I promised my girlfriend that I would let her witness Z country win the S world championship." Su Xun's eyes gradually heated up.

Today is not only the moment for him to fulfill his promise, but he also has important things to let the whole e-sports circle witness for him.

"Then you're not afraid..." The hostess was about to go crazy with jealousy, and she blurted out without thinking.

It was only half of what she said, but Su Xun glanced at her sharply, and the biting coldness rushed from the bottom of her feet to the top of her head, making her stunned in place, with a silly look.

"There is no other possibility! LAS will definitely win the championship of S9 today."

After saying every word, Su Xun never gave her any chance to speak, and went directly out of the camera's shooting range.

The competition was not as intense as imagined, and everyone had not even reached their highest emotions.

LAS won the S9 trophy perfectly with a 3-0 score.

[System prompt: Congratulations on successfully completing the hidden side quest, the male protagonist successfully won the championship trophy of the S competition, and rewarded 100 golden beans. There are 500 golden beans. ]

[System prompt: Because the host has to spend his whole life in this world, 100 golden beans are deducted from the time-space maintenance fee , and now there are 400 golden beans. ]

"It's over?"

Hearing the mechanical prompt in his head, Luo Liyan turned his head blankly, not understanding the competition between the top teams in the world, but why didn't every round of this match be played? After half an hour, it was like an adult hanging and beating a child.

【if not? You slapped people with blood last night, so that they didn't even show the most basic affection for them today. How long do you think you can fight with full firepower? ] No. 666 jokingly said.

Then he paused, and when he spoke again, his tone had become very reluctant.

[Fool, I'm leaving, you are the only one left in this interface, we will see you in a few decades. Remember to think of me! 】

"Uh..." Luo Liyan was stunned for a while, and her mood dropped instantly, "Okay, I will miss you very much."

【Grey! 】

"Goodbye!"

With the corners of her mouth pursed, Luo Liyan was Lost for a while, and her thoughts were suddenly pulled back by a small exclamation on the side.