Chapter 136 The traitor, the cooperation point 23

"Little girl, you're quite stubborn!" The old bustard gasped, looking at Luo Liyan who was sitting on the back of the chair with an angry smile.

"It's okay, it's normal." Luo Liyan panted lightly and threw her hands away.

"Do you think you walked out of this door today?"

"I don't want to leave, I just don't want to be beaten, and I don't want you to embarrass my little bun."

"You should still think about your own fate. Even if you can fight again, it won't take long. I think you, who are spoiled by your family, don't know yet. Once you are reduced to a woman in a brothel, do you want to? Open your mouth, speak or not, but you can't do it yourself, the Lord's."

"Really? What do you mean, you want to embarrass your future cash cow for a child who is only worth a few taels of silver?" Luo Liyan's voice was as crisp and moving as a yellow warbler out of the valley. She spoke as sweetly as singing.

The old bustard paused, and narrowed his shining eyes slightly, "Are you threatening me?"

"I'm just giving you an opinion, let the child go, and change to a well-behaved and obedient oiran, or force your future cash cow to death. In the end, you won't even be able to find that child ." Luo Liyan's tone lowered her eyebrows. But what he said was not so comfortable.

"You don't seem to have tasted this brothel Chu Pavilion, which means that people can't survive, and they can't die, right?" The old bustard gritted his teeth and said word by word.

"But there are always exceptions to everything. You can still kill so many people every year, why can't I be the one who succeeds in dying?" Luo Liyan shrugged nonchalantly, "Maybe other girls can do whatever they want. You can handle it, but after making trouble for so long just now, I think you are very clear, if I want to die, I'm afraid you can't stop it if you want to?"

"I think you just want to delay the time, wait for that little bastard to return to the house and send soldiers to save you? Don't think that I can't see that your family is not good." The old man sneered mockingly, "But..."

"No need, I know what you want to say. A high-profile family like me pays more attention to the style of the family. I was arrested by you guys in the brothel, and I haven't returned for a few nights. Even if I go back, it will not end well." Luo Li Yan lightly tapped on the chair with the whip, "So I'm more comfortable staying in the brothel and being an arrogant oiran rather than going home."

"It seems that the girl is also a smart person, so why do you bother to be right with us for a little bastard?" Seeing that she said it so clearly, the old lady's attitude was finally much better, but there was still some doubts.

"If it wasn't to save him, I would have escaped the night you took me in. But now I have sacrificed my life to save him. If he is still caught by you, how can I be reconciled? "

"It's really that simple?" The old man still felt that it was always a bit weird.

"Believe it or not, it's up to you. It's just a child with a few taels of silver. If I pawn this outfit on me, it's worth more than him. I don't know why you're hesitating." Luo Liyan gradually lost her patience. The tone was very irritable.

"Well then, I'll promise you this little request. It's also my sincerity. You can be obedient and make money for me in the future." The old lady knows that this kind of young lady who has been spoiled and grown up has relatively simple ideas.